“Favorite mall restaurant in Stockholm!”
Review of ZAN By Pong

ZAN By Pong
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
ZAN By Pong is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Kista
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I like the decor in this place and the variety of food (sushi and grilled meat, plus wok-style cuisine). Staff are very attentive and I always feel extremely welcome here. By far my favorite mall restaurant in Stockholm.

Pong M, Kundansvarig at ZAN By Pong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Firstly i would like to thank you for sparing your time to rate and review our restaurant. It really make us glad to read your feedback. We're glad you had a great time with us at your stay and that the food was to your taste. We working hard to maintain and improve our services and it's through these feedback such as yours that let us know which path was right and which was not! I will inform the staff about your feedback i'm sure they will be happy!

We hope to see you again soon and wish you a great day!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This place lures customers with a sushi train and a buffet of asian foods for one all-you-can-eat price. Unfortunately, it does neither well so the only thing one gets is volume.

The sushi train is large, with two levels. However variety in the plates is lacking. In the hour I was there I saw lots of fresh plates but few new items. Many of the tables do not have access to the sushi train at all. Moreover, the lighting is strange, making some dishes hard to decipher. At the buffet, too, the choice is limited. The items I tried were no better than ordinary.

Finally, I was displeased to be asked to move to another table to accommodate a party of 6, when there was a lot of space available in the restaurant.

The restaurant decor looks pretty good from the outside but closer inspection reveals that, like everything else here, it is a mishmash of mediocrity.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Went there on Monday Apr 23 in the evening. Has the buffet and sushi carousel. The food tasted ok but not much flavour. Within 12 hours I started to be sick and continued so for the next 12 hours. I recommend to avoid at all costs.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Great sushi and buffet at a reasonable price. Definitely one of the better sushi place I've have visited in Stockholm. Will definitely eat here again!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to give this place a 5 because of the 'Running Sushi' which was a whole new experience for me but sadly I found the buffet a bit lacking.

Don't get me wrong the trip was a success and we all really enjoyed the food. I couldn't stop staring at the rolling band with all different kinds of sushi, we hade so much fun and the staff was real friendly too.

I visited this place on the 2/1-2018 with friends and would definitely visit again!

2  Thank Sara U