Terrace Garden Mihama Resort
US$306
US$273
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$375/night.

Seaside Hotel The Beach(Chatan-cho)(Great Value!)
US$613
US$96
  • Restaurant
US$309
US$236
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

US$288
US$245
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$411/night.

Monpa(Chatan-cho)
US$194
US$142
  • Beachfront
US$246
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

US$163
US$113
Priceline
La'gent Hotel Okinawa Chatan(Chatan-cho)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Okinawa Ocean Front(Chatan-cho)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$95
Priceline
  • Beachfront
US$200
US$105
Rakuten Travel
All reviewsminute walkbig roomhotel roomferris wheelamerican villagejacuzzifloorbathroom
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Must be the most expensive hotel in the American Village of Okinawa. Price from HK$1,500 to HK$2,000 without breakfast, but I consider it worths it all!

Room is at least double the size of a 5-star hotel. Two double beds that can sleep 4 people. Large seating area, balcony. Huge bathroom, jacuzzi, you can even dance inside it!!

Included a dinner in the stay plan for around HK$500 per person. 8-9 courses, all made to a very high standard, whatever it is presentation or taste. Again worth the price!

There are only 12 rooms in total, 2 in each floor. There is also a spa room in 2nd floor where you can have a massage in discount but you have to book in advance.

My only complain is that the rattan chair in the room was torn and there are not enough amenities provided like they only provide cups and not a glass, no coffee maker (provided the price they charge).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This place is a complete shocker. I live on Okinawa for four years, and passed by this place, I'm guessing 400 times. I never noticed it as it stood at the end of the block of one of the most popular intersections of this part of Okinawa. I could have not asked for more. My wife, 4 month old baby and I stayed here for three nights as we vacationed here on our way to Europe.

There are only 14 rooms, but all of them command about 90 sq meters of space. The jacuzzi in the gigantic bathroom was great. I am 6'4(194 cm) and we had more than enough room to take a family bath. The living area is bigger than almost any house I have seen in Japan. Each floor has it's own decor, so depending where you are the actual furniture will change.

The food here is offered on a reservation pre ordered system only. It is not to be missed!!!!! We had breakfast one morning, and my wife and I were amazed at how unbelievably fresh everything was. Every piece of the meal was from Okinawa. Goat butter, snake soup, locally grown veggies. The food was an experience.

The location is interesting. One of Okinawa's best steak houses is about 12 meters away. American village is only a two minute walk. This opens up your eating options to almost anything the mind could desire.

The only downside, and believe me this is almost not even worth mentioning, is that it is not on a beach. When most think of Okinawa, you will think of beaches. There is a great one near by, but it is about a seven minute walk. I have no complaints other than this, which by the way is not even a complaint.

The rooms... The room have a very "resort" feel to them. Everything is blue and different shades of white. The whole place makes you think of the ocean. The beds are very comfortable considering this hotel is in Japan. If you have never been in the land of the rising sun before, you might find the beds to be a bit stiff, but they are great for anyone was has lived here before. The rooms are well appointed. Expect what you would expect from an Intercontinental. If you are an Ambassador, expect more than you would from other hotels in this chain. A very nice surprise.

Room Tip: Beach view without a doubt. Don't even think about the extra cost. You won't regret it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank headinthelion
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This hotel does not fit the standard expectations one would have for a business hotel in a small "American" town in Japan. From the outside, there is no sense that it is actually a very comfortable and homey accommodation because it is a high rise next to a busy highway and several minute walk from the ocean. However, I really enjoyed my stay here for multiple reasons, and I think my review is justified because I can compare it to numerous other hotels I've stayed in Okinawa. Not only is the staff exceedingly nice and attentive, the rooms are very large, comfortable and clean. The bathroom alone and the giant tub area is worth the stay. But the best part of this hotel is chef and his crew. If you call yourself a "foodie" then you must stay or eat here. The menus for breakfast and dinner are full course, macrobiotic, locally grown, gorgeously arranged and delicious. I've been all over Japan and this is one of the top places I recommend for food. I was taken aback as I did not expect this, but am happy I discovered it, like a mini Japanese "french laundry." I can't say enough about this hotel, enjoy.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floors for the view (all of the rooms face the ferris wheel) and to help dampen the highway noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I was here on business and someone from the base booked the hotel for our group. It is a very small hotel (number of rooms) but the rooms are huge! They all have wrap around decks with views of the water and bathrooms that are as big as the bedroom. You can float in the tub its that big. But all of that is not why i gave it 5 stars. Its the service! They spoke very little english but it never got in the way of getting what I needed. I had breakfast two mornings (order the night before from the front desk) and it was a little work of art. It was so good but so beautiful as well. Never had anything like it! We also booked the van to take us to the airport on the last day and that was great too. I can not say enough about this place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank sscat
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The room is exactly as pictured on the website. Big and clean. We had a large terrace with table & chairs, and could see the ocean. Beds were comfortable, and the shower was as large as our whole bathroom at home! Only 2 rooms per floor, so lots of privacy. The only drawback is that it is on a major street, so it can get loud. But there was an air purifier in the room, which gave us some white noise. The location is right by the American Village, so lots of restaurants around. The staff is incredibly polite and extremely helpful, even with limited English.

Room Tip: Each room takes up a whole side of the building, so you have views in both directions. Higher will have better views. We were in 502.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple