US$517
US$270
JAPANiCAN.com
US$224
US$171
Seaside Hotel The Beach(Chatan-cho)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$96
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Aien Coffee&Hostel(Chatan-cho)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Restaurant
Emi Full Resort(Chatan-cho)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$438
Hotels.com
Comfort Plus(Chatan-cho)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsminute walkbig roomhotel roomferris wheelamerican villagejacuzzifloorbathroom
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

The room is a bit old and bed size is smaller than expected. Was surprised that there is tatami in the room. Very good location as American Village is just across the road. Room comes with balcony overlooking at the American Village, that you can have a beer while enjoying he view.

The bath room is impressive, the biggest I had ever seen so far. A jacuzzi bathtub that is huge.

It was a bit noisy at night when people were racing motorcycles.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Loved the view! The staff spoke limited English, rental car can be arrange at the hotel. Great location to everything!

Wish the beds were a little bigger but very comfortable and the entire room is huge! Feels like a real apartment with a huge tub which is unusual for Japan hotels.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Almira V
Reviewed 24 December 2015

Outstanding. Exceptional. Superb ... I could keep going, but here's the bottom line. If you are fortunate in even possibly staying here, absolutely book a reservation at the earliest. The room we were assigned was comfortable, very spacious, very clean and the location was convenient to everything that the Mihama / American Village has to offer. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2015

The hotel is along Route 58, near Kuwae bus stop. Within walking distance to the Mihama American Village. There is a McDonalds and Ootoya opposite the hotel and an A & W outlet next to the hotel. The rooms were very large. There is a balcony, a large sitting area and a jacuzzi in the bathroom. The breakfast was delicious but need to place the order the day before. The hotel kindly kept our luggage for 2 days while we went to Nago. Wifi was weak though.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ichigo_pan
Reviewed 30 March 2015

We stayed for three days and the room was wonderfully comfortable and bathroom was great. Huge whirlpool tub plus separate shower many toiletries provided. In room safe, Hot water pot and refrigerator. Room had two very comfortable beds plus big couch and patio. The room lacked chairs but the one time we wanted one we just pulled from patio. However, this hotel (resort is a stretch-as it only has 14 rooms) is located on the main road (58) and is VERY noisy. You must bring earplugs for sleeping. The decor and maintenance of the rooms is not 4 star, although they were clean and I had no issues with my stay. There was no wi-fi signal (as another review stated) I didn't even ask since I had a hotspot of my own. We only dined at restaurant one morning and that was because the display for the restaurant looked liked good fresh cuisine. You must make a reservation, you cannot just show up. We had breakfast, which was a traditional Japanese and very tasty. The portions were single servings, not a lot of food, but I did not go away hungry (although I thought I might) it was 20000 yen which based on taste, freshness and presentation was acceptable. On a different morning I did pay 4000 yen for a single cup of coffee. I assumed I could just go down and get a cup to bring up to my room. They acted surprised by my request but happily accommodated it. There is a Starbucks just around the corner in the American Village as a backup. I did not utilize the spa or in room massage so no review for that. It is very convenient to shopping and eating. I'm not sure if I would stay again, the noise was definitely a minus and not being able to have a cafe or walk in restaurant was inconvenient.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family