“Best Lamb Gyro on the "Avenue"”
Review of Al-Wadi

Al-Wadi
Ranked #27 of 42 Restaurants in Crown Point
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I had the lamb gyro. I asked for the lamb to be a bit crispy. I've always liked that mix of textures. This was definitely a very tasty gyro. The service was great too.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Tasty mixed gyro (lamb and chicken), garlic chicken and Arabic rice. The fatoush seemed more like a green salad than the fatoush I am used to from other Mediterranean restaurants.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Nicer food than Skewers which is on the opposite side of the road and much friendlier service. They do an excellent Steak, Chips and Houmus.

This is a great place for Cheap lunches whilst in the tourist areas of Tobago.

Will be heading back there next time im in Tobago.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Wasn't bad, it's a good alternative to the other BBQ and grill places that are in Tobago, if you want an change in culinary options. Service was alright, length of time to wait for the food was a little long, overall not too bad.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

My husband and I were in Tobago for our anniversary a few days ago and we went here late one night. We waited a few minutes for our food but my chicken chunks and fries were just out of the fried and was really good. I got a lot of food too and the steak fries were large and crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. My husband had the chicken gyro and he said it was the best he ever had because it was seasoned very well and flavourful. The owner asked us to have a seat outside and when our food was ready he came and told us. Overall, good experience.