Chris Hotel
US$131
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Theoxenia Palace Hotel(Kifissia)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$92
Hotels.com
Semiramis(Kifissia)
US$168
HotelsClick
Life Gallery athens Hotel(Ekali)(Great Value!)
US$154
Dekelia Hotel(Kifissia)
Pines Hotel(Kifissia)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshighly recommend hotelclean roomsenjoyed our stayeasy accessstaff was very friendly and helpfulquiet placeshort stayhotel is locatedtaximotorwayathenslinensaccommodationenvironmenttvwifigreece
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2017

First, I have to say that the stuff at the hotel was very helpful and professional. The room was spacious and clean. Hotel is in peaceful neighborhood (in my opinion), so I slept like a baby. We stayed just for a night. It is very easy to find Hotel Chris, it is very close to the highway, so I recommend it if you want to make a break for a day or more during long journey to the seaside. What I particularly liked is their small garden in front of the hotel, with a tall hedge that surrounds it, where you can have a drink and rest.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We landed at night and planned to travel to pelion the following morning. We stayed here for a night. Great location just off the road up north. Very nice and helpful managememt, both when contacting them before the stay and during. Nice and simple breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

A very well kept property, conveniently located in northern athens, super easy access and amazing service! The staff very friendly and courteous as well. I would definitely recommend to all my friends!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I stayed in Ghris Hotel for two nights, during the preparation of my wedding's event. I found it perfect. It is located in a beautiful place of Kifisia, north suburbs of Athens. I have no negative comments to write. Clean rooms, quiet place, with excellent service and very good prices. If I should to refer to something that needs to be improved, it would be the breakfast. I would like to have more choices for the preparation of my breakfast. In generally I would recommend it to everyone and for each kind of trip, business or vacation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I went there together with my husband for a 4-days break last weekend of April - our first time in Greece. The hotel has a nice cozy and old-fashioned feel to it which gives it quite a charm. The outdoor area for breakfast was very relaxing and the selection wonderful. The location is a good escape from the bustle of athens. Bonus point - the hotel is close to the metro station 95 mins away by taxi, 15 mins walk)so accessibility to the main points of interest is not a problem. We stayed in the standard room which had a little balcony to it. It was fine for us but if you like more space you should probably go for a higher category. But I must admit the biggest highlight of the hotel is definitely the owner - Dmitri. He is the epitome of the perfect host! Nothing was ever too much for him. My husband enjoyed conversing with him all the time.He gave us some great tips about where to go and when we had the unfortunate incident of having our wallets stolen in tram, he was so helpful assisting us in calling our banks and the police station. He speaks excellent English so there was no language barrier as well. We also met his dad who was just as charming. We would definitely recommend this hotel - great value for money1

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple