Hotel Twentyone
Hotels.com
Pines Hotel(Kifissia)
US$51
US$48
Life Gallery athens Hotel(Ekali)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
Trip.com
Hotel des Roses(Kifissia)
  • Breakfast included
Dekelia Hotel(Kifissia)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbusiness triploft stylerooms are nicea bit overpricedstay there againsmall hotelthe hotel staffwalking distancemakisfacilitiescafessuburbathensinternetdesignmetro
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice cosy and nice located. Not far from most of Rome touristic sights. The front office staff are really great and they all speaks good English. Breakfast is normal. The room and bathroom are a bit small but very clean and comfortable. The price is reasonable. But no tea coffee are available at the room

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Dear Tweentyone,
After 10 days of staying here , Im writing to say how grateful Im to the amazing team that looked after us , specially me as i was in the hotel recovering from a medical operation.
Ioanna ,Yannis and Monika at reception were a dream and answered to all my needs with a smile 24 /7 .
Having breakfast every day served by Makis was a wonderful experience of kindness and hospitality.
Due to the Easter week end Athens was empty but this four people made this hotel feel like a home.
I work in the service industry myself so I know how to recognise this qualities and the effort that a customer's good treatment requires .
I shall return and recommend it to my friends and clients
Mrs Marcela Lopez Holden

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2017

The rooms are clean and functional for almost a week long business trip. Reception staff were very helpful in all aspects from ordering transport to food deliveries. However what impressed me the most is how helpful and caring they were when I twisted my ankle the last night before I left Athens from offering to call a doctor and went out to buy me bandages from a nearby pharmacy. Will definitely be back. Thanks once again Twenty One!

Room Tip: Make sure to try out the restaurant. Amazing food and was lucky enough to stop by for a jazz band one night.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I've been here for business lately.
The hotel is very well furnished with minimal design.
Rooms are a bit small, but bed and pillows are very comfortable . Bathroom is correctly furnished with amenities , good water pressure for a proper shower.
TV channel offer is a bit poor. WIFI works good.
Breakfast is good with several fresh made eggs and juices.
Special mention to the kindness of Makis the breakfast waiter, very kind and always with a smile and a good word.
Something that Pavlos of the reception should learn to be less rude.
I haven't tried the restaurant ( open to public as well) , indeed I've checked the menu and at first look it seems a bit overpriced , but again without having tried it I can make a final statement.

With few adjustment can be perfect!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
YesHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Twentyone, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Franz76_11
Thank you so much for sharing your detailed review and your kind words of appreciation.
It gives us great pleasure to receive suggestions from our guests and would like to assure you that yours have been well noted.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards
Irini Antoniou
Guest Relations

Reviewed 14 March 2017

stayed just one evening. Room was very nice and neat. Clean. Breakfast was great, a variety to choose from. The staff were very friendly. I highly recommend. Will definitely use again on my next trip to Kifisia.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
YesHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Twentyone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Sophocles P,
We are grateful for the appreciative comments following your recent visit at Twentyone Hotel.
Thank you for highlighting its level of services as well as the "can do" attitude and joyful personality of the staff and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards