Ahipara Holiday Park(Ahipara)(Great Value!)
US$44
Endless Summer Lodge(Ahipara)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$56
The Huts(Ahipara)
US$132
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2015

Very nice out look but was not worth the money. Everything is very clean but be prepared when you leave you have to wait whilst owner does inspection.. very small bin in kitchen. And no cooker. Lot of noisey quad bikes and motor bikes going up and down beach all day very noisey and very fast !

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Only stayed one night to break our journey but were delighted with the location. You couldn't get much nearer the beach!
Lesley is a lovely hostess and we enjoyed meeting her.
The apartment is very well equipped with everything if you want to self cater. We cooked a meal at night as we weren't sure if there was going to be anywhere to eat out in walking distance and the facilities for cooking and eating in were great. Everywhere was clean and comfortable. We had just stayed in some very luxurious accommodation prior to arriving and in comparison this was a little lacking in character but I would say absolutely ideal for families wishing to stay right on the most beautiful beach ever!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed one night and thought I would have a view going by the description online, but sadly not. The owners must have been away when I was there as I was greeted by a young man which was very rushed and I felt like I was a bit of a 'hassle' being there. Later when I needed assistance, I couldn't get a response for quite some time. I very nearly left at that point.The motel though, was very clean and well appointed and the bed was super comfy. The kitchen had everything you would need.

Room Tip: If you want a good view of the beach, discuss before booking.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We stayed in the apartment without a view and aside from the lack of view it was great. The rooms are very well appointed with good pillows, a well organised kitchenette and big bathroom. It was great for our family. The cat is gorgeous and the owner is very friendly and helpful. Free wifi is provided as well as beach towels. The shower pressure was not great but other than that I had no complaints.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

What a special place to stay in in wonderful surroundings. Stayed with a few friends for a night before heading up to Cape Reinga.

Host is a lovely lady and they have thought of everything, fr board games to sky tv, to milk for tea in the morning, and a great shower.

Comfy beds and immaculately looked after and clean.

Highly recommend for place out of the hustle and bustle of the tourist hubs in Northland, right on 90 mile beach.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends