Balos Beach(Kaliviani)(Great Value!)
US$172
Hotels.com
Sunny Bay Hotel(Kissamos)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotels.com
Christina Beach Hotel(Kissamos)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$106
Aphrodite Beach Hotel(Kissamos)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$101
US$85
Arodamos Apartments and Studios(Kissamos)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$72
Nautilus Bay Hotel(Kissamos)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$113
US$105
Orbitz.com
Mirtilos Studios & Apartments(Kissamos)(Great Value!)
US$135
Maria Beach(Kissamos)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$77
Hotel Kissamos(Kissamos)(Great Value!)
US$72
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I have just returned from a stay at Mandys, and I am very pleased.
Meeting the Varouchakis family made me feel like I was coming home againg. I have stayed at Stavroulas Palace earlier, but Stavroula did not have room for me this time.
She got a room at her brothers hotel, and I am very happy with the stay.
The room was nice, the view was excellent, and the breakfast was just what I needed in the moring with Soulas home made orange marmalade.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Breakfast and air conditioning services, taken for granted as described on the main website of the facility, were actually to be bargained and paid for on the location as they were considered extras. As well as the daily tiding up of the room, often not performed if not directly solicited. Tv not working in our particular room. Overall good location and stable in good condition. Could have been way better if better handled.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I stayed for 3 nights in early July with three children aged 7 to 12 at Mandys. It turned out to be a lovely little hotel, with friendly welcome and in a great location right at the seafront. We had a great time and it turned out to be very good value for money too. I had booked a 1-bed apartment and a studio and we were effectively given two 1-bed apartments side-by-side on the raised ground-floor. One of them had a very large balcony. Decor might be a little tired but we had everything we needed, including free Wifi, a nice kitchenette, even some supplies like olive oil, salt, sugar, big and clean bathrooms, comfortable beds. We were in the block behind the main hotel, across a small road, which can be a bit noisy at times with motorbikes passing by at night-time but nothing major. We had no sea view (well, we could glimpse the sea through a laneway), but it might have been a blessing in disguise as it was very windy during our stay and our rooms were a little sheltered. A small pool was located across the road and I could watch the children from my balcony. There are plenty of bars and restaurants along the seafront and it is less than 10 mins to the nice sandy part of the beach. We went on a bus tour to Elafonissi with Strata tours and explored the town, which is not as touristy as other places. The archaeological museum was very good. But what made our stay special was the warm welcome by Kostas, his mother and their staff. They couldn't do enough for their visitors. On our last day we were allowed to stay in one apartment until the afternoon and were even dropped off to the bus stop. I would definitely stay at Mandy's again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I totally recommend this hotel. I was there twice! <3 Very comfortable rooms, nice swimming pool and fantastic people works there! Good to stay with family and children :) A lot of pub and restaurant closed to hotel. Really tasty breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2015

My wife and me spent 2 weeks in Mandy's in July 2015. We have been in many places in Europe but it was one of the best vacations we ever had. Great Greek family atmosphere, room was spacious and comfortable. It is not 5 star but you have everything you need at reasonable price. Location is perfect, 10 meters from the sea. Very nice surrounding, tavern, bars, promenade, nice beach not far away. We had 2 balconies, both with sea view, bathroom is ok, you have also small kitchen appliances and fridge. Swimming pool is clean, not very big but you can swim. I really recommend this Hotel! Will visit it again soon:)

Room Tip: choose the room with sea view at higher floor if possible
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple