Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Hanqiiii
Highly recommended

Reviewed 24 May 2022
Aigucci

All reviews diving center gulf ken oman team boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

had my first diving experiencce, and it was great and impeccable. the staffs are friendly, nice and organised with professional diving coach. will definitely come again only for the diving experience

Date of experience: May 2022
neptunedivingcenter, Reservations at Neptune Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Hanqiiii,

We would like to thank you for choosing Neptune Dive Center - Fujairah and taking the time to share your experience, we very appreciate your positive review and comments. The feedback for our service especially staffs are indeed worth mentioning! We will certainly share your kind words with the entire team.

We are looking forward to see you again diving with us.

Reviewed 24 May 2022

What a fantastic team! Great service, support from beginning to end of the activities. The team are really informed, compassionate and go the extra mile at every stage. I would recommend them unreservedly. Surely will come back with gangs! And this time I myself will make sure to prepare myself. Had a hard time of my dizziness. But thank you for not giving up on me Master Ken(Kenneth) and Kenji, and the captain! All of you!!

Thank you! And see u again!

1  Thank Aigucci
neptunedivingcenter, Reservations at Neptune Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2022

Dear Aigucci,

Thank you for choosing Neptune Dive Center - Fujairah!

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I will share your review with our team who will be delighted to read your kind words. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously provide customer satisfaction and improving more the quality of our services.

We expect our staff to handle all situations with utmost courtesy, sympathy and helpfulness and I assure to you that your positive feedback is the best tip we can get as our job is providing you a memorable experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your first breath underwater and we are very excited to welcome you again soon with your gangs.

See you again underwater.

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Organized and easy. All employees showed a lot of hustle -on the boat and in the office! Lots of colorful marine life

1  Thank Starpants1

Dear Starpants1,

Thank you for taking the time to your review Online and for choosing Neptune Dive Center - Fujairah. We appreciate your feedback! We are pleased and take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can and based on your statement, we are certain that we have met your expectations. It is our pleasure to know that you left satisfied!

Will be happy to see you back!

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

great experience today, friendly and helpful staff members and professional dive master
will come again for sure

2  Thank markusbY5668VS
Reviewed 7 May 2022

the best diving center great job neptune ❤️ we diver today with them and it was great dives

Date of experience: March 2022
2  Thank naser_6999
neptunedivingcenter, Reservations at Neptune Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Dear Naser,

We are delighted that you had a great dives with us. We appreciate your effort for giving us a feedback. We are looking forward for more dives with you.

Regards,