Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah
Royal Beach Hotel & Resort(Dibba Al Fujairah)
US$75
US$71
US$116
Mirage Hotel(Dibba Al Fujairah)
US$68
US$38
Priceline
US$63
US$52
Six Senses Zighy Bay(Zighy Bay)
US$661
US$81
  • Breakfast included
US$95
1,690 results
All reviewsbreeze restaurantsea viewdeluxe roomgrand bleuprivate beachtemperature controlledradisson blu resortarabic restaurantspecial thanksshort breaknice beachbeach barbelly dancerday triplunch and dinnerkids clubkids pool
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Overall good experience. Clean rooms with great view, small well maintained beach, helpful staff. My gluten intolerant son got great food specially prepared for him. Chef Prakash was very helpful and made it an enjoyable stay for my son. The only negative atvthe hotel was the food at Breeze restaurant. We were staying on bed and breakfast basis. Limited choices, and taste was very average. Felt like they were cutting cost. Most meat in the buffet was processed meat! We had the lunch buffet when we arrived and then on chose to order room service which was so much better! Their other main restaurant was closed.

1  Thank kzul75

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments on rooms, the view, the beach & our staff members. However, I am sorry to hear that we were unable to meet with your expectations in full due to your bad experience at the breeze restaurant. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your negative experience and rest assured, we’ll take your comments on board and where possible, look into make improvements.

I hope we get the chance to show you this in the future.

With kind regards,

Rami Al Bawab

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Never again would we visit this place. They claim they are a 5 star resort but feels more like a 3 star. From check in we realised it was a mistake, from the less than enthusiastic reception at the front desk to the dirty linen on our bed plus a filthy bath tub. The tv was replaced as well as the clothes line in the shower. The water sports activity Center has been temporarily closed. So much for a beach resort. My son wanted a vanilla milk shake and guess what, they don’t have vanilla ice cream. The list goes on. We purchased half board and realised lunch/dinner can only be taken at the same Breeze restaurant. After 5 nights here, the food can be mundane. What I hoped was going to be a memorable anniversary for my wife and I ended being memorable for the wrong reasons.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 37Mak
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I regret to know that we were unable to meet with your expectations during your stay with us. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences we have caused you.

Kindly consider this experience as a one off occurrence and does not reflect the usual high standard we strive to achieve.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to have the opportunity to serve you better.

With best regards,

Rami Al Bawab

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I would say its very family orientated resort. Rooms are specious, bathroom amenities good. I guess all rooms sea view, so even from our room we could see the water clearly (2nd floor) . For a hotel with swimming pool and beach just next to it , I would say its clean. I think its not possible to keep dry floors and clean all the time, due to kids and some adult walking in and out straight from the pool to corridors to their rooms. Food choice is not bad, the buffet restaurant offers BF, Lunch and dinner, in which breakfast was best part to us. the guy on cooking station was fast enough to serve all the requests, as hotel seems to be busy (lots of kids). the choice of pastry and sweets is very good. if some one looking for luxury staff I wouldn't recommend it, because furniture , bathroom looks old, but not bad. I think it doesn't matter because the best part to stay on the beach which is clean and water so clear or pool area, not in a room. Also I suggest to bring essential things you might need with you, there are no shops, pharmacy near by place, its far from city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Nuri,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience .

It is always a pleasure to receive such comments and to be recognized by our valued guests. I have shared your feedback with the entire team here at the hotel and we are all very happy to note that our efforts to create a positive experience for you have met with success. I must say that your kind words have encouraged us all to perform even better.

We highly value such constructive feedback from our guests; all your concerns had been noted and will be given utmost consideration.

On behalf of the entire team here at the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we all hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Fujairah .

Kind regards,