Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
US$93
FindHotel
US$88
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$115
3,587 results
All reviews breeze restaurant arabic restaurant sea view lounge bar private beach special thanks deluxe room water sports nice beach life guards cake dibba rock relaxing stay abu dhabi f b restaurant staff kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2020

We have stayed in Radisson Blu Fujairah Dibba from 1-2 February .It was pleasure to staying in this hotel .All services are in high quality. Staff are so friendly .Specially Gamil from lobby lounge is so friendly ,communicative and good hospitality.Thank you for a good time .

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Please let us thank you for posting your valuable review on TripAdvisor website based on your recent visit to Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah.

I am glad that we were able to meet with your expectations and were able to provide you a memorable time with us. We appreciate your comments regarding our customer service. Our staff are trained to provide only the best in customer service, and we are pleased that you found value and hospitality during your stay.

Thank you once again for choosing us and we all hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Fujairah.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

it was very bad experience that we had at the property
1. the first room we got 4101 - there was leakage in bathroom and the bathroom was full of water, fridge wasnt working, water heater wasnt working (water in the washroom was ice cold water) - when complained the electrician or repair person who came said the ground floor rooms are having a issue and the motor needs to be changed - My question is if the staff knows there is a issue then why allocate that room ? Arent the rooms checked before you check in a guest ?

2. The staff at reception said they will shift us to the suite - which again was a horrible experience. After packing our full luggage we had to shift to another building another room. One someone comes to relax but because of lack of hotel expertise the whole experience went for a toss and we couldnt spend our day we had planned as we had to waste our full afternoon in shifting.

3. Another bad experience started once we were given room 4707 - the main door lock wasnt working - the balcony couldnt be locked and the main reason for shift was to get hot water in bathroom which amazingly wasnt there in this room also - it took the staff to fix the main door and after all maintenance work was done it was nearly 8:30pm - where do think we could have gone at 8:30 for any activity when we had come in for 3 days break - radission blu made our this trip memorable in a very bad way

Im from an event industry and I very often come to Fuj for work - and I usually stay in Le meridian or Intercon or Miramar with zero complains making sure there is atleast one indian dish at breakfast without me repeatedly asking the chefs - but by far the most worst experience I have ever faced. Best of all was the manager who had nothing to say and just said "sorry" - this is how you treat your customers being in the hospitality sector? the staff is least interested to work or doesnt even smile - one comes to breakfast and seeing such service from the staff where you get a response that water is kept on buffet table take it, tea is at that machine you can take it, and one of the days the waitress just banged the tea cup on our tables - because of such a horrifying experience we left the property on thursday night itself - will never ever recommend anyone to stay in this property who doesnt know how to treat their customers.

2  Thank Bharti0910

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your visit to the Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah.

I was of course most alarmed to learn that your experience did not meet with the high service & quality standards we strive to achieve. I would like to apologize for these shortfalls and reassure you that your comments have been discussed among the team and action has been put into place to prevent such an event from happening.

I look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back to our Hotel and I am certain we will be able to redeem ourselves on the next occasion.

With best regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

What a great stay I had! Everything was very good.
Especially Ahmed at the Avitane spa who made sure I got the most suitable treatments and to top it off, he gave me a very good price for them! His knowledge was second to none!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your comment on TripAdvisor.

We are overjoyed to read that you had a wonderful time in our beautiful resort and we lived up to your expectation.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah, when your travels bring you back to Fujairah.

Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel is easy to reach. We stayed for a week end, me and my wife and they got to know it was our anniversary, so it was particularly nice to see a welcome cale when we got into our room.

We got a standard room and wow, a beautiful sight of the sea and ultimately, a very nice room, right size and well clean.

For dinner we tried their buffet at Breeze and again, a good mix of arabic, indian and international food. The staff extremely friendly and careful to make sure guests are well attended. They had a good offer on wine and it was good quality, same as for the cocktails we had at the swimming pool bar. They were well executed and cheaper compared to the UAE general prices.

In general, I see they put lots of effort in keeping this hotel at a very good standard and a particular praise goes to the staff, approachable, polite and really willing to help. We will be back.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank CristianoCardarelli1

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah and for your wonderful and thorough review.

It is truly rewarding to know the hospitality and the friendliness of the entire team made your stay extra special. The service philosophy Yes, I Can! [Service Philosophy] of Radisson was clearly manifested in your review.

Once again, thank you for your recent stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2020

My husband and I Checked in at 3.30 am and didn’t get to bed till around 4.30 am . We were woken up at 7am by a very loud banging noise, a JCB was moving boulders on the beach , the hotel was having work done around a pool terrace and this went on for 2 days ... no information or apology was given from the hotel.
For a 5 star hotel the rooms are tired, poor bathroom lighting, no bathrobes or mini bar, but they were kept clean and fresh bottles of water in the room everyday.
We were half board, breakfasts a good selection and the chef made me delicious poached eggs every morning, serving them on toast.
The evening buffet was not 5 star, a large choice but poor quality meat and fish.
Opted to eat in the Al Nokhada indian restaurant for 2 evenings , food was delicious. The coffee shop , had some wonderful cakes and pastries.
Used the spa for a massage, facial and wash and blow dry. Would like to thank the 3 Mahoods and Susan for the relaxing treatments.
The staff were generally very friendly and attentive, I would particularly like to mention Rabi in the lounge bar, Mohit who looked after us at breakfast and at the Indian restaurant and to Rimon for his cheery good mornings.
The hotel has lovely swimming pools and the sea is warm.
My favourite part of the holiday was going on the hotels snorkelling trip to Dubba Rock, which can be seen from the beach. Only 5 minutes in a speed boat. The coral and fish were amazing, as good as the Great Barrier Reef, although I did not spot any turtles I did see an amazing fish called a Broomtail Wrasse
Please note there is nothing outside of the hotel , which you can walk to. Taxis are cheap, 25 Durham to get to the nearest hyper market, Lou Lou’s.

Date of stay: January 2020
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

We have noted some points where improvement is needed; please note we will look into these. Please accept our apologies you had to go through with those issues.