“Birthday Celebration - Top Class”

The Voujon Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Chingford
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We visited here to celebrate one my lads turning 21 - what a night!

When we arrived the table was set up with banners and we got a warm greeting.

Drinks arrived quickly and a lovely Cobra beer went down nicely. Popadoms quickly followed with some decent chutney etc.

For starters we had a selection of dishes for the table to share and Roman, our host, suggested a mushroom dish too which was delicious. For mains everyone chose their own dish, we had biryani to korma, king prawn curry to chicken madras. Their naans are fab - a mixture of keema, peshwari and plain.

After the mains the fun really started. Up came some fresh fruit complimentary, then a full on birthday cake enough for the table of 10 complimentary, a round of after dinner drinks complimentary, then After Eights complimentary, then the kicker - a box of Maltesers each for the ladies.

The whole team really went of their way to make it a great evening and we will definitely go back.

1  Thank RooActon

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the Voujon for my cousin’s birthday & we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The food was lovely (I recommend the tiger prawn starter, lamb shank main & the sag paneer). The staff could not do enough for us & even sorted out a birthday cake for my cousin free of charge & offered us complementary after dinner liqueurs. We were even given a box of chocolates each when we left! I would definitely come here again!

1  Thank Deniz E
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

A lovely meal had by all!!! Staff were so pleasant they couldn’t do enough for us! will definitely be returning! ⭐️

1  Thank Extraordinary246918
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Food was excellent and value for money. We were served quickly and staff were pleasant. Would recommend this restaurant to my friends.

1  Thank Helen8464
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Very disappointing lack off service...got starters eventually waited ages for mains which were only Lukewarm when finally received.... another table waiting for mains and drinks finally had enough walked out.... there was a continuous buzz which the staff blamed on another building but they are the only building.......

3  Thank Szelpuk