Lowest prices for your stay
US$136
US$146
Trip.com
US$121
Hotels.comUS$146
PricelineUS$147
TravelocityUS$146
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2020

This hotel has many advantages to feel comfortable, where it has a high level of cleanliness, excellent sleep quality, wide room, professional staff, very nice open buffet breakfast including a noted variety of fresh fruits, good price, and the possibility to leave the luggages with the reception in check-in and out days. Regarding the location, it can be considered far from the downtown and the popular attractions in a quiet business district, but it is well connected by the local transportations (buses and metros). Finally, only one note is that the elevators need some sort of renovation.

Date of stay: February 2020
4  Thank AMohsen
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Everytime we travel to Milan we sty there , the room are clean and the breakfast is very good . Also the staff is excellent. If the hotel isn't full ask for a room in the opposite side of the bar, next door.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip as it was close to the office. It was fine for a short, focused business trip but that’s about it. Rooms were clean but basic. I felt safe. The restaurant was okay... but there are much nicer, more well-appointed options a little further from San Donato which is an easy ride on the underground

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 746anitaf
Reviewed 10 August 2019

I recommend this quaint hotel for businessmen and tourists.
I had a very pleasant stay from July 29 to August 07, 2019
The breakfast is excellent with lot's of choice of fresh fruits, juices and eggs etc...
Linen is crisp and rooms are nice

Date of stay: July 2019
SinibaldiDavide, Direttore at Hotel Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Dear Mr Sayeed,

thanks for sharing your review. We are glad you had a pleasent stay and found our hotel an excellent choice. We hope you will be our guests again in the future.

Best regards

Davide Sinibaldi

Reviewed 25 June 2019

I checked into the hotel June 19 and checked out the morning of June 22… Mine was one of the poorest hotel experiences I’ve had, especially for a hotel that rates itself a 4-star hotel. Consider the following:

• There was no complimentary water in the room
• The room was not much larger than the bed
• I had to squeeze myself into the shower because the door opening was so small – I am not a large person (water pressure was good once I got in)
• The AC never cooled the room. After the first night I complained to the front desk and was told there was nothing they could do (why not fix it?). The second night I managed to get a few hours of sleep. During my last night the room was so warm I could not sleep at all so I went to lobby – where is was very cool and comfortable – and waited for Saturday to arrive so I could check out and leave
• I had an early flight from Malpensa so I needed to leave the hotel before your porter comes to work (really?). The luggage cart would not fit in the guest elevator and the staff neither offered me access to the “staff” elevator or to help me carry my bags so I had to make several trips to carry my bags from my room to my car
• Breakfast was good except it was not available at 6:30 Saturday morning.

I travel a lot and few of my experiences – including those in Nigeria and Angola – rival the one I had at your hotel for both staff helpfulness and value for money spent. And not in a good way.

Had my room not been pre-paid I would have checked out after my first night there.

Date of stay: June 2019