“Delicious Food...Great Service...Worth the Trip!”
Review of Chartier

Chartier
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Beaumont
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone in our group had a wonderful meal at Chartier. The food was fantastic and we loved every app/entree at the table. The poutine might have been the best we’ve had anywhere! The cocktails were also delicious!

The service was fantastic. One member of our party had a dairy issue and they were very responsive and accommodating over email, answering all her questions and ensuring she would have a wonderful evening.

Definitely worth the trip and we’ll be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wish I'd heard about Chartier when it first opened a while ago because it's been my loss not having had an opportunity to dine in this wonderful restaurant earlier. My wife and I took our son and his wife out to celebrate his birthday. Were we ever impressed with a delightful French-Canadian cuisine dining experience. We didn't have any problem parking right in front of the restaurant and enjoyed a spacious booth beside the trendy bar. I really liked the decor country-style decor inside the restaurant - the food and service was great. There's also a good selection of craft beer.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided on an impromptu lunch at Le Chartier. He had been raving about wanting to go here for a while but never had the chance since it’s a little bit out of the way from Edmonton.
Needless to say, we will go out of our way to come back here again.
The food is exceptional. The poutine was perfection (perfect portion of gravy and cheese curds in relation to wedges) the portion was very large - make sure to share that plate, or don’t expect to eat anything else because you will definitely will be full.
The Haricot Vert in tempura are another signature dish. I highly recommend ordering this. There’s nothing like it.

We also had the smoked meat sandwich which was good, but not the meat wasn’t as tender as some others I’ve had.
Another wonderful dish would be the mussels. Very flavourful and paired with their in-house baked bread. Yum!

Can’t wait to go back!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This place is well worth the drive from Edmonton. A variety of great dishes. Nice atmosphere and they offer a solid contribution to the world of poutine! I've been here half a dozen times and the service has always been great. Make a reservation for Sunday brunch as this place gets PACKED.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food is awesome and the service delivers! Every meal leaves us wanting more! The recipe is unique and will surprise you!