We went for 8 nights with our kids 6 and 4. We had a fantastic time, the resort is very clean and extremely comfortable. The staff and owners are superb and nothing is too much for them. Jackie (the grounds man) watches over your kids when they are in the pool, leaving you to relax. The room we had had 2 queen size beds, it had everything you needed and was immaculately clean. The only downside was the walls are paper thin and you hear everything in the adjoining room.
The only downside was the breakfast was extremely poor value for money. We made coffee in the room and then went to the bakery (next door to the resort) for breakfast and eat it by the pool.
The dinner in the Italian restaurant was excellent. Good quality food and not overpriced.
For lunch went to the beach or the bee farm most days. The bee farm was the better, try the honey salted ice cream!
Dreams Native Resort does feel like you are stuck in the middle of nowhere, it's great for families with kids but not great for the 18-25 market. However, the staff will order taxis or provide transport to where you need to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Location: Philippines, Bohol, Panglao. Welcome to Dream Native Resort, the safest resort in Panglao. Dream Native Resort was chosen as the name for this elegant hotel resort out of the desire to convey its native ambience in exclusive and luxury bungalow accommodations. You can take a long way. You can let it happen. You’ll have different kind of holiday. Come where only few have been and we will take care of you in a special way and when you return you will have so much to tell. Comfort, elegance, cleanliness, service and quality of food are our strengths and we operate in a niche market of luxury resort where nothing is left to chance. Guests can visit the old Spanish churches, making trips to the Chocolate Hills, Loboc river and the small islands in the d ‘surroundings as Balicasag, Pamilacan and Virgin island and have experience of underwater life. You will savor food Filipino, Italian and international and know the habits of this country. There are two ways on how to reach the resort, first is by fast craft from Cebu – Tagbilaran and by airplane from Manila – Tagbilaran. An exciting vacation is waiting for you, come now, we have been waiting for you for a long time. Dream Native Resort rises on a 3,800 square-meter enclosed area with 24 hour security. There are 10 Bamboo Rooms (can be communicating) on 5 separate platforms: 6 of the rooms are about 20 sqm. each (Standard Category) – 1 queen bed plus 1 supplemental with a maximum of 2 adult occupants; 4 rooms are about 30 sqm. each (De Luxe Category). The Restaurant is equipped with a lounge bar. The resort has its own sweet water supply and is deep in the verdant vegetation. There is a vast assortment of international cuisine, Italian food, local fruits, fish and vegetables dishes and of course rice, disco night on request. The Swimming Pool is large and curvilinear. There is a separate children’s swimming pool. One can soak in the Jacuzzi Hydro Massage partly shaded by the palm trees with adjacent sun deck, chairs and tables under big umbrellas. The pool is supervised by a well-trained personnel. Folk art performances may be scheduled. Other Amenities: Independent TV satellite, interphone, air conditioners, fans, wireless internet connection, fire extinguisher, mini freezer, safe box, hair dryer, hot and cold water, internet facilities, gym, children’s playground and transport system to the beachfront about 3 minutes ride. Note: Famous beaches around: Bohol Beach Club, Dumaluan Beach, South Palms Resort and Alona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dream Native Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Native Hotel Panglao Island
- Dream Native Resort Panglao Island, Bohol Province