Panglao Regents Park Resort
US$79
Bohol Beach Club(Panglao Island)
US$169
US$143
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Bohol Sea Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$33
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Alona Golden Palm Resort(Panglao Island)
US$50
Paragayo Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$22
Priceline
Bohol South Beach Hotel(Panglao Island)
US$59
US$48
Cliffside Resort(Panglao Island)
US$75
US$70
Priceline
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$388
The Bellevue Resort Bohol(Panglao Island)
US$262
US$235
US$2,879
US$1,440
Priceline
All reviewswest wingmain buildingalona beachgreat poolswimming poolsea tourceiling fanfew minutes walkpublic areasstayed here for nightslaundry servicerooms are cleantricycle rideaffordable pricedeluxe roombottled waterbeach area
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Second time in 6 months for us and I really like this place. Friendly staff that aare so very helpful. Good food in the restaurant and you can order great massage out by the pool. 10 minutes walk down to Alona beach and restaurants all the way there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Magnus H
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Rooms are very basic and box like. The main pool is great and the small pol is also nice and both are clean. Staff were not very helpful and never provided me with resolutions to issues I had despite being asked several times. . Hotel is located short walk from main beach area and overall is nicely presented.

Room Tip: Pick a room near the main pool
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this place months before our honeymoon. Situated at the heart of Panglao, where Alona beach is just 5 mins. walk.. We stayed here for 4days 3nights.. The room we had is in the wing side.. We liked the room very much because it's very clean. Aircon though isn't that cold, I woke up in the middle of the night just to change my shirt cuz I was sweating. It's really quiet and we like it.. ☺️ surely gonna stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Staffs were proactive especially in the restaurant. Me and my family would always have breakfast there and they were always very accommodating especially one of their F&B waiter Marcial, he is very good of anticipating the needs of his customers and at the same time very attentive to details.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My room was located in the West building so you had to cross the street to go to the main building to access pool , restaurant area ect . I enjoyed the food , happy hours and the pool . It was nice to take a break from salt water. I will definitely come back . One thing that I will change is to book 2 rooms or ensure that the rooms has 2 beds if I am booking for 3 people or more . I had booked a room and paid for an extra person so I assumed like all hotel that I will have a cot in the room. I had a single mattress on the floor . I informed the reception of this , I had asked for another room but all they could was to raise the mattress by adding another one below it . Since I was always out, I didn't really mind sleeping on the floor mattress but for other guests this could be an issue. Hotel management should look into this . I was staying at room A10

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends