We went for a visit last May with my family. So i decided to booked for a room in this hotel. It was nice vacation, we stayed for two nights. The staff are very helpful,nice and accommodating. The pool was nice and most probably we loved to stay their most of the time, my niece loved it so much. We was staying at west wing 3rd floor.The only thing that i don't like the most is walking by stairs, they don't have elevator which is not good idea for older people. I was with my parents that time and they need to go by stairs every time we are going in and out. And lots of ants inside the room , the table was full of ants because of the biscuits and milk which was laying in the table. Maybe they need to schedule for pest control atleast once a month or twice. Overall experience was fine and my family love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Panglao Island, Bohol Province