“Good Place ”

Panglao Regents Park Resort
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Panglao Island
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We went for a visit last May with my family. So i decided to booked for a room in this hotel. It was nice vacation, we stayed for two nights. The staff are very helpful,nice and accommodating. The pool was nice and most probably we loved to stay their most of the time, my niece loved it so much. We was staying at west wing 3rd floor.The only thing that i don't like the most is walking by stairs, they don't have elevator which is not good idea for older people. I was with my parents that time and they need to go by stairs every time we are going in and out. And lots of ants inside the room , the table was full of ants because of the biscuits and milk which was laying in the table. Maybe they need to schedule for pest control atleast once a month or twice. Overall experience was fine and my family love it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Second time in 6 months for us and I really like this place. Friendly staff that aare so very helpful. Good food in the restaurant and you can order great massage out by the pool. 10 minutes walk down to Alona beach and restaurants all the way there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Magnus H
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Rooms are very basic and box like. The main pool is great and the small pol is also nice and both are clean. Staff were not very helpful and never provided me with resolutions to issues I had despite being asked several times. . Hotel is located short walk from main beach area and overall is nicely presented.

Room Tip: Pick a room near the main pool
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this place months before our honeymoon. Situated at the heart of Panglao, where Alona beach is just 5 mins. walk.. We stayed here for 4days 3nights.. The room we had is in the wing side.. We liked the room very much because it's very clean. Aircon though isn't that cold, I woke up in the middle of the night just to change my shirt cuz I was sweating. It's really quiet and we like it.. ☺️ surely gonna stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Staffs were proactive especially in the restaurant. Me and my family would always have breakfast there and they were always very accommodating especially one of their F&B waiter Marcial, he is very good of anticipating the needs of his customers and at the same time very attentive to details.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2.1 km away
Bohol South Beach Hotel
Bohol South Beach Hotel
#19 of 50 in Panglao Island

Been to Panglao Regents Park Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Panglao Regents Park Resort

Address: Ester Lim Drive | Tawala, 6340, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Visayas > Bohol Province > Panglao Island
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool
#3 Best Value Hotel in Panglao Island
#8 Spa Hotel in Panglao Island
Price Range: RM118 - RM228 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Panglao Regents Park Resort 3*
Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island