The location is away from the main town, which keeps it very quiet and tranquil. Of course, if you want to go into town for a bit of excitement and restaurants, you'll need to rent a motorbike, or try your luck out front for a trike - where u might wait a little while. I was impressed with how large and comfortable the bungalow style rooms were, the restaurant is nice - tho slightly pricey. The small bit of beach is OK to get that feeling of sand in your toes, and the seaview is nice, but not a good place for swimming. Most of the folks here are divers, and they all seemed to rave about this place! I enjoyed it, and would come back and stay again. I did pre-arrange an airport pick up, but the driver never showed! That was annoying, not sure whether to wait or just take one of the many taxi services there waiting. Just take one right away if that happens to you. What's so great is this place is only 20 mins or so away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bohol Sea Resort is located directly on the naturally kept beach of Danao on Panglao Island, Bohol, one of the most beautiful islands of the Philippines. The famous Alona Beach is 2 kilometers (20 minutes walking or 3 minutes by motorbike) away. Great dive sites are starting just in front of the resort. Our paradise dive & holiday resort is furnished to best European standards and offers 20 elegant rooms and bungalows in different categories. Each accommodation has its own bathroom with shower, a terrace and free Wifi. The higher standard rooms also include television, minibar and air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bohol Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Sea Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Sea Resort Panglao Island, Bohol Province