The staffs in Bohol Sea Resort are very nice and friendly, every one of them. They are always willing to help, they can get you a tricycle and taxi for you to get to the Alona beach or so. And when they help us to rent a boat to visit Virgin Island and Balicasag, they even bargain for us(don't be shy just ask them to help, tell them your buget).
And I have to say the food was surprisingly good, I had no expectation at first, but they did surprise me.
The beach was not swimmable but I sure you can have enough swim at the Alona beach. I was totally in love with their hammock. Oh and there's something wrong with their hot water in the bathroom, don't hold high hopes of that. But we think that's totally fine cos it's summer and hot water is not a must. I think I will come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bohol Sea Resort is located directly on the naturally kept beach of Danao on Panglao Island, Bohol, one of the most beautiful islands of the Philippines. The famous Alona Beach is 2 kilometers (20 minutes walking or 3 minutes by motorbike) away. Great dive sites are starting just in front of the resort. Our paradise dive & holiday resort is furnished to best European standards and offers 20 elegant rooms and bungalows in different categories. Each accommodation has its own bathroom with shower, a terrace and free Wifi. The higher standard rooms also include television, minibar and air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Bohol Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Sea Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Sea Resort Panglao Island, Bohol Province