Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great dive shop!

I dove 9 times over 5 days with Valm. The staff were all fantastic - safety conscious... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
gouda_goddess
Manila, Philippines
via mobile
Professional + Fun!

This is was the first dive shop I ever dived with and I have to admit I was a little nervous at the... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Grainger H
Panglao, Philippines

All reviews dive shop dive master alona beach awesome staff loved diving fun dives stress free dive sites dive experience spent a week his team experienced divers open water course a lot of fun friendly atmosphere these guys jack fish
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

This is my favourite dive shop in Panglao! It's right on the beach, 5 minutes away from the dive sites. Super convenient!

I had some fun dives and took my Open Water (SSI) course with Valm divers and I enjoyed it so much. It was surprisingly challenging! Instead of just giggles and fun dives all day (as I had expected lol) I got 3 days of INTENSE NON-STOP training focusing on safety and survival drills. I'm really lucky to have that kind of experience, coz now I feel completely safe and well-prepared in the water.

Really really loved diving with Valm Divers!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

I had a great discover scuba diving experience with this excellent diving shop . Instructor is really professional, highly recommended

Date of experience: February 2021
ValmDivers, Manager at Valm Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Hi Wayne,

We are glad that you enjoyed your discovery dive with Valm. Our house reef is beautiful with many things to see. Remember, the next step is the open water. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit from Cebu.

Xiexie,

Ned.

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

I have been diving with Valm Divers on a weekly basis for the last few months and I can say that every experience has been fantastic.

The team is very professional, organized and equipment in great quality. Would highly recommend diving with them to enjoy the diving sites around Bohol and nearby islands.

It has always been a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere and I have always felt safe with them.

Can't wait for my next dive with these guys.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

Highly professional and friendly dive team who made me feel so welcomed. The dive master, Carlo, was outstanding and made sure to check on me during the two dives I did. I would highly recommend Valm in a very competitive business in Alona.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020

I discovered Valm Divers when I was strolling Alona Beach one day. During this time of pandemic, most dive shops are closed and Valm Divers is one of the few shops which is still operating. I found that this pandemic was a great time to invest myself in learning diving as the spots are not crowded and to unwind myself during the weekends.

Ned was so accommodating since the time I inquired till the last day of my course. He assigned Carlo to be my instructor and I was so happy that he did! Carlo was a very great instructor. He was very patient with me and made sure I performed well.
I enjoyed and learned a lot in the course and I'm looking forward to my next dive at Valm Divers.

Date of experience: October 2020