Kalipayan Beach Resort(Panglao Island)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$37
US$34
Alona Golden Palm Resort(Panglao Island)
US$50
Cliffside Resort(Panglao Island)
US$75
US$71
Agoda.com
Paragayo Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$26
Veraneante Resort(Panglao Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$37
US$34
Panglao Regents Park Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$15
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$23/night.

Natura Vista(Dauis)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
  • Breakfast included
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$350
US$325
Bohol Beach Club(Panglao Island)
US$307
Agoda.com
Momo Beach House(Panglao Island)
US$192
US$166
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthai restaurantstandard bungalowbeach frontalona beachhot waterprice to quality ratiochocolate hillsspacious bathroombig roomhighly recommend this placea bit priceytoursconsprosmattresstarsiersscooter
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Hi every one well im writhing this in disbelieve of my favourite resturant on alona beach, I have been visiting alona for 5 years and every visit here I have eaten at this resturant.
3 of us found a table sat down its very busy but loads more staff, eventually ordered drinks but had to use 2 staff as first waiter walked of before order complete ?????
Lol its Philippines
Eventually ordered food .... we arrived at resturant 6.30pm ordered 6.55 one side arrived 7.30 ish about 7.42 a main arrived ???? Still waiting for 2 mains 8.15 asked waiter wheres rest.... one of us finished there main and me and my partner ate our shared side ok so now were really pissed especially as we watch another table of guests turn up and ordered and food arrived before us.
My partner see a waiter looking around with her main and delivered it to another table..... she was fuming now which did bring a smile to my face as shes never annoyed especially as shes Filipino..... I just sat back and waited drinking my second drink in now 2 hours 45 mins dare I ask for another..... No way I dont have enough holiday left lol
One of the missing mains turned up at 9.00 my partner ask for that to be sent back to the morgue and want bill.
Conclusion
Management now crammed more tables than ever together and cannot cope with demand as all bad bussinness does once its dying and greedy fir money RIP thai resturant it was really nice knowing you..... Good bye good riddence

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samo94
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here 3 times when we were in Panglao, most of the food we had was pretty good specially the grill options at night ( a bit pricey tho) service is okay, value for money for their normal menu is good.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We stayed 3 Nights in this Hotel in August 2016.
The staff is very friendly and the rooms are quite big and clean.
The area is calm and quiet so one can without a doubt enjoy some time of relaxation there.
The beach right in front of the hotel is not that nice, but it's not far to the broader beach section.

All in all it was a nice stay, although i found it a bit too expensive in comparison with other hotels we stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Isis Bungalows is very nice cozy hotel 20 m from the sea. It has probably the best price to quality ratio on Alona Beach of Panglao Island.
They have nice Thai style restaurant and barbecue in the evening.
Strongly recommend.
Pros: close to the sea, very reasonable price, clean cozy rooms, good service, nice green territory.
Cons: narrow beach, sunbeds on request.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sergey P
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We were looking for a nice spot to relax as a family and experience some snorkeling and boating. Isis Bungalows was perfect. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the location right on the beach with it's own restaurant gave us everything we were looking for. The rooms were spacious. The AC worked great. The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the fact that the parents could relax in chairs on the lawn, the younger children could explore on the beach in front of the bungalows, and the teens could walk down the beach to explore the shops or stop in to the Thai restaurant on premise in the afternoons to get a soda. Can't think of much negative to say at all, so I guess I won't! I would go back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have more of a view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family