“Close Lunch ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We were hungry and wanting a close place to our hotel because we needed to be close to the room. The food was good and drinks were okay. Would recommend if you were wanting something quick and easy.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Our waiter was excellent and the wings were the best I've had at this chain! Wish the service had been a little quicker, but overall it was a really good experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a great example of great wings and drinks along with great people. I usually get a double and three sauces and here is no exception to the usual greatness. Bartender was great and happy to help any way she could. This is a Great B'Dubs!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Went there last Tuesday, it was raining so I was not expecting rush over there, But it was. I got a table in 10 mins due to rush. I got my server and I did give my order (Pharmsen garlic my fav and seasonal mandarin sauce) but God, it took him forever to get back with my order. Been to so many BWW but I did not face this slow service. He at least took 25 minutes with my order.

Anyway, wings were less saucy so I asked for extra parmesan sauce and manager gladly accepted that.
Ambience wise, it was awesome. Some live music kinda was going on, I am not sure though. Overall definitely recommend but mind it, slow service [might be due to Tuesday? Food for thought? ]

2  Thank sanju_222323
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Went to meet a friend... The atmosphere was good. What you'd expect for a BWW. Sat for 15 minutes before someone asked us if we'd been helped. She said she was taking our table to make sure we received quality service--- and from then on, the service was AMAZING. Frankly, this particular waitress is the only bright point of the visit.

Drinks were good, and on time.

Food was a disaster. We waited over an hour on our first appetizer--- and it wasn't a busy night. I understand that the kitchen gets 'in the weeds' when it's really busy, but they didn't have that excuse last night. The sampler platter was good, when it finally arrived covered in the apologies of the waitress, who seemed to feel progressively worse about the kitchen delay as the night went on.

Our second order of boneless wings came out slightly faster... 40 minutes. They were overcooked, though, which at least explains part of the delay. We did not send them back, fearing they'd CLOSE before we could get a new order prepared.

A manager DID come speak to us and ask us about our experience, which we explained--- placing the responsibility for our dissatisfaction squarely in the kitchen's lap. I am concerned though, that there was some blame placed on the waitress, who again, was the only reason I'd even consider going back. Our food was comped, as an apology for the extended waits.

I have worked in bars and restaurants for over 20 years. This was definitely a kitchen failure. So, if you are looking for good drinks and a great selection of sports to watch while you drink them--- this place is for you. Just eat before you go... or order an hour before you think you may be hungry.