“Better than willy wonkas”
Review of Fudgyboombahs

Fudgyboombahs
Ranked #1 of 16 Shopping in Montville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

A shop full of wonders and sugary delights. Definitely worth a visit.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
I'm not a lover of fudge but tried some samples from my children's stash.
Wow!!!

"flavored"
"shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This took me back about 40 years to how fudge used to and is still suppose to taste! I grabbed a hunk of triple treat - light, medium and dark and I am thinking of buying shares - it was THAT good!!! Worth a trip to Montville on its own! If you haven't been there and tried any - you're wrong! Put it on your bucket list now! If you make it to the big restaurant in the sky this will be what they will be serving for dessert....

1  Thank Breen S
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Extensive selection of fudge - something for everyone here! The store if very popular though so be prepared for a bit of wait for service - gives to time to peruse the options and make your choices so you dont hold others up (as happened to me with the lady in front of me!)

1  Thank Janine H
Reviewed 2 April 2017

This shop was a wonderland of flavours in various sweets, fudge etc...took me back to my childhood in Scotland, the amazing selection of fudge and a special favourite of mine ...the Scottish tablet, have never tasted this as good "ever", since my childhood days. Its and Aladdins cave for anyone who enjoys a sweet treat. I had to be dragged out by my partner. Worth a visit when in Montville.

1  Thank iainh306