“Superb all round - excellent food, staff and atmosphere”
Review of La Tartana Playa

La Tartana Playa
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in La Herradura
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Dined here a couple of times and will visit many times more. Food is always excellent and the owners are so friendly and welcoming. Had a real treat with the Mini Sunday Roast, it was perfectly presented and the yorkshire pudding was excellent. Great value for money, a very welcome addition to the La herradura restaurant scene.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to this gorgeous restaurant many times and have been extremely impressed by the service and quality of food , especially as I’m vegan , the owners Jed and Mandy are extremely accommodating and Mandy being chef herself has never failed to understand or meet my dietary requirements
Last visit I had a beautiful spiced taggine ,so delicious and very generous portions
And the Sunday lunches passing by my table looked amazing!!
The Spanish barman David is very professional and welcoming too
Would definitely recommend, it’s easy to find right opposite the beach

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We ate there again last weekend.... This is a world class restaurant with exceptional food, service and atmosphere.

Absolutely world class and by far the best restaurant in La Herradura of which there are many. Not to be missed.

1  Thank NorwichGuy1960
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had what was described as a mini Sunday Roast 10€ per head..... I had the beef and my lunch guest had the chicken, served in a giant homemade Yorkshire pudding with wonderful roast potatoes and a large side serving of fresh vegetables & gravy. Before I go any further by far a mini Sunday Roast, it was a perfect size, cooked & presented to the highest standard. Louise and her happy team should be commend.
Colin & Guest.

1  Thank Colin G
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Best and consistent fare we experienced in this town. The chow mein was outstanding and better than from any Chinese and I had the Burger twice this week and felt fulfilled. Our favourite in La Herradura but doesn't open until 8 in the evening but is open for a while at lunchtime. I don't give 5 stars very often so this is truly great. The waiter spoke English fine although I tried Spanish. A real find.

1  Thank Boyd Y