“Easy going dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We had a dinner herevafter a long hot day. We sat outside, although it's next to the street it was a good spot. Don't come here for the view. We ordered and got our food quickly as it was also a calm day. The smoke pasta was excellent, the papardelle ragu was ok but not great. The main dishes were again good and served with side dishes. The desserts were again a good choice, pastry with nuts and cream. Overall a spot i can recommend.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We tend to share our food so that we can taste the variety of offerings. My boys had Spaghetti Smoke which is spaghetti in a light tomato sauce with smoked pork. So flavorful! I wanted to ask for the recipe but knew that it would never taste the same because the raw materials would just not be up to par in the states. My husband had four different bruschetta one with fresh tomato halves and basil, one with cubed eggplant, one with cubed zucchini and one with fresh porcini mushrooms. So light and fresh. Perfect for a hot summer day. I had a salad with Arugula (Rocket), shaved porcini mushrooms and parmigiana. Light and fresh but full of flavor. My husband also ordered sliced beef that came with warm chickpeas in olive oil, shaved purple cabbage in olive oil and lemon. I had a glass of White House wine to compliment the warm day. For dessert we ordered the Torta di Nonna. This cake was a crumble on top with pine nuts and custard inside. It was so perfect. We were offered a glass of moscato to compliment the cake. The owner of the establishment was excited to have clients that were happy to try anything and were not picky. He obviously cares very much about what he does and even followed us out to the car to say goodbye to our kids.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Friendly but busy staff. I guess my expectations are that trattorias should be offering simple but fresh and tasty meals. This one lacked the freshness i've seen in successful trattorias of italy. Ok price. Ok food. You can do better elsewhere.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My husband's family is from San Marino (an independent republic located inside Italy). His relatives brought us to the Terme di San Giovanni Rapolano (hot spring spa). This restaurant is very close by and it happens to be world-class. The fiorentina (we got 2 huge steaks for the 5 people) was amazing (I got the more medium part, leaving the proper, rare parts to the others in the group). The accompanying dishes were fabulous. The wine was out of this world.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

After a long day of touring we were looking for a nice local Tuscan dinner, and Trattoria Trento di Brogi Alberto was the perfect end to a great day. Always a good sign when the house wine comes with a visit and toast from the owner. Lots of options for dinner, including fantastic pastas. Had the great combo of bruschetta, pici pasta and Tuscan steak. Everything was so flavorful. If you are looking for a fun dinner with adults or family in a quiet town, definitely stop here.