“Superb mussels and nice location”
Review of Mitsos Restaurant

Mitsos Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 99 Restaurants in Agia Marina
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Very pleasant, good atmosphere, super staff, the food is excellent and the service is very friendly and professional.
Reviewed 13 May 2015

We had lunch and dinner at Mitsos. I must say that the Mussels in cream and ouzo with black rice is the best I ever had. Much better than in NY last time. This dish is one of my top 10 dinner for the last five years. I can´t say so much of the other dishes, but I like to try out next time when I visit Crete. The view over the see and beach and the staff made this to a perfect evening. It also happened that this family restaurant has a close relation to Sweden, which I did not know when we visited the first time.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Portions in this restaurant really huge and food is very tasty - I tried Mitsos salad with a different seafood - very delicious! Good kid's playground where children can play before food will be ready. Also you can order and taste lobster in this place.

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

It was before season so it was empty so we had it all for us. Very good food, low prices and friendly stuff. Free wifi on the beach so I could do some work while drinking a beer on the beach. Everyone going to Agia Marina must go to this tavern.
To the stuff, thanks for free shandy:)

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Amazing food! Good atmosphere! Lovely staff!

Been in Crete 4 days and was disappointed in the food and restaurants nearby our hotel. Then we decided to take a walk to see what we could find! LUCKILY we found this gem! If you can, you must try!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2015

An exotic place, with very polite, warm and friendly people. They are always there for you. We are from Nice in Sweden we also have sea here, but nothing like that. The best think in MITSOS restaurant was the playground. Our three children enjoyed very much, they didn’t bored. They made friends too. So we were on the beach from morning till evening. Very relaxing. The foods were great with awesome flavors Greek and International cuisine, with local products which were very fresh the choice is yours. The staff was great, too very friendly and helpful. The environment outside and inside the restaurant was very nice decorated. Tables from wood and very comfortable chairs and sun beds.