Family Restaurant Zephyros
Ranked #55 of 99 Restaurants in Agia Marina
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend came here to eat seafood and we could pick what table we wanted and had a great experience. The food took a little longer than some other places, but also tasted better than other places. Very happy with our visit and I will be back if I come to Crete again. Andreas is an awesome man! Thanks!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Two children plus four adults. Food was good, everyone enjoyed. Very friendly staff, good feeling. It took some time for food to come, not disturbing. :)

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My wy wife had giuvettsi, which was tasty and plenty. I ate moussaka, which was very disapointing.There wasn't beachamel sauce on top, but mashet potatoes. Very bland.
Staff was very friendly. We will try it again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We went here towards the end of our holiday and was sorry we hadn't been before.
From walking in the atmosphere was great and the service excellent.
The menu was very varied, greek food and international and of an exceptional qualty.
You must try the sole, it was delicious and my hubby had a greek plate which consisted of about 4 dishes and he loved it.
We went one more time before we left and it was just the same, the staff are lovely and service and food fantastic.
Prices are reasonable too!!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

One man asked us in but after getting a table no one cared any longer so after 10-15 minutes we left as well as our neighbur table so they lost 7+8 guests......