“Artemis Beach Bar”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

First night in Crete and we ate here. A nice friendly gentleman welcomed us in. Choose a table we wanted, looking over the sea and beach. We waited for an hour for the food to come out even though there was only 3 other tables of people. However the food was nice.

1  Thank Paul M

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Spagetti baked in oven is the best pasta I have ever tasted , and I have been to Italy. The pork souvlaki was also delicious! It was very crowded, so a lot for the staff to do. The lady on the outside is also very sweet.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Visited here two times. One for lunch and one for dinner. Waiters are very friendly and still polite. Food was well worth the money so that's why we returned here. If you want to see sunset from the best table, be there before 19:30. One of the best playgrounds for kids based on our kids' opinion.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I was in Agia Marina back in 2010 with my family. We ate in Artemis one night and decided to come back there for our last dinner because the place was great. Now in 2017 I was in Agia Marina again, this time with my girlfriend and ate in Artemis twice. I was very happy to see that the restaurant is still the best in town. Food, service, everything!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Four adults plus two kids at nine o'clock dinner. Service was good and friendly. Food was good, only children didn't eat all. Price was very decent, we left nice tip for good experience :)