“Excellent food served in a cosy atmosphere”

Gina's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Beer
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Situated on the High Street (Fore Street) in Beer, Gina's Restaurant serves Italian and Thai cuisine. The members of staff were friendly and welcoming whilst the service was quick and efficient. The menu is not extensive but offers a good choice for a range of tastes. The food was plentiful, well cooked and delicious.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

As always this was dinner with a friend we visited to Gina's. Gina's is family run restaurant which I really like.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The restaurant is cozy and the meals which were very good. The Pad Thai was excellent, very flavorful. My wife had the pasta with courgettes which was a bit bland. Service was very friendly. I would suggest booking is essential on a Saturday at least

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Went here whilst staying in Beer and thoroughly enjoyed the food. We both had pizzas, which were so tasty and well cooked. Would recommend adding the caramelised onions as an extra! We also had desserts - my husband had the cappuccino sundae and it was huge. I had the chocolate brownie with raspberries which was a special that day - whoever made that brownie needs a medal or something because it was so so so so nice.

Drinks menu could perhaps be a bit more expansive on the gin/beer front but as it's primarily a food restaurant I can't deduct any points for that...!! There is still enough to choose from and it wouldn't stop us returning at all.

1  Thank Chelsea G
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. With a blind and disabled brother, and a 90 yr old frail Mum, they couldn't have been more helpful and kind. All of the food we had was good, well prepared and served and enjoyed by all. They even had a bottle of Fernet Branca, which for me is a sign of an Italian restaurant knowing what their customers might need. Excellent. Would recommend highly.

1  Thank RikkyTikkyTavi