“Proper Indian Food”
Review of Spice Lounge

Spice Lounge
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Brackley
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Second time here and we go home quite happy again. Tasty food, kind staff and friendly environment. Will come back for sure!

1  Thank Lassaletta

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had a delivery from Spice Lounge tonight. Rang up early before 6pm and arrived before 7pm. Loads of food, large portions, all arrived piping hot. Friendly service. Food was delicious all round, tried a couple of new things and everything tasty, no complaints. There is a bit of competition in Brackley for Indian restaurants, these deserve to do well. Give them a try for a takeaway, you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank FloridaAddicts
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Was a Sunday evening. 4 adults & 2 children. The staff were attentive to all of us. Made suggestions based on our tastes & what we were hoping to experience, kept our drinks topped up & made conversation.We were remembered from our last visit (in a goood way)even though it had been a couple of months since our last visit. We have been a few times & taken friends who have gone on to take other friends. Such a nice atmosphere.

2  Thank Mrs R
Reviewed 19 March 2018

In January I wrote a review which stated "I haven't had a dish yet that was disappointing. I do, however, feel the service could be improved and would then happily award them a full 5 stars.". I am very pleased to say that I have since been back twice and the service has been great. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I am sure my visit in January was just one of those days. This is a great restaurant with great food and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, very nice food, all round good evening. Would come again and would recommend to friends!