Came back for another visit at this family run hotel two years after my first stay. Nothing had changed:
- Great hospitality and service (they even remembered me)
- Amazing food
- Picturesque trekking opportunities
- Clean and nice rooms
Much could be said about this hotel, but their absolute competitive advantage is the family that runs the hotel. The warm and welcoming mother at the desk, the charming and helpful daughter, the amazing chef - the uncle - and the rest of the whole family - you will not find better hosts on your Italy-trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a central position in Bossico, overlooking Lake Iseo, the hotel is set in a mountainous area, offering a great destination for lovers of mountain biking, trail-biking and walking amongst natural beauty.Completely refurbished, the hotel has a garden and a field where you can play tennis or 5-a-side football. In addition to this, it has a large indoor parking area and a garage, providing space for 20 cars.The bedrooms are equipped with various modern amenities and almost all of them have a balcony with panoramic view.Guests have discounts at the Terme di Boario spa centre, located around 20 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Miralago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.