Thus hotel had 2 things that are very very good... The beach and the restaurant (well.. The restaurant does not belong to the hotel but it is in the same building and you can charge babu to the room)..
The rooms are clean.. bit old.. but being honest not a biggie.. big showers.. nice hot water... nice view. . pretty good rooms in general.
Staff is super friendly and helpful....
The hotel does not have a pool.. but the ocean is right there..
Snorkeling is alright.. you can see some nice stuff.. but if you are looking for the snorkeling Mecca.. This is not the place.
I would recommend you (specially if you arrive late) to organice a transfer and then book a car for couple of days.. there is not much in the closer vicinity of the hotel, so you either take the bus (2 in an hour) or walk a lot.. rent a car!
Would i come back to this hotel?? Yes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel, directly overlooking the idyllic Titikaveka Beach, features a variety of studios with stunning beachfront views. Evenings can be spent at Sands Restaurant & Bar and our popular Sunday night beach BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel And Villas
- Moana Sands Beachfront Titikaveka
- Hotel Moana Sands Beachfront
- Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel Titikaveka, Rarotonga, Cook Islands