Hotel Atlantis(Ramstein-Miesenbach)(Great Value!)
Ramsteiner Hof(Ramstein-Miesenbach)
Hotel Rosenhof(Ramstein-Miesenbach)
Hotel Pirsch(Ramstein-Miesenbach)
Hotel Merkur(Ramstein-Miesenbach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat breakfaststayed heregood sizewould stay here againcab rideeggsroom was spaciousnice selectionair conditioningbaconyogurtgreat hoteltrain stationbasemicrowavewifigermany
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights in Jan 17. Nice, clean and efficient Hotel. Breakfast was traditional continental style, but i think you can get eggs cooked to order on request. In many German accn we have found wi-fi of variable quality not the case here, however there were very few guests. Would stay again no problems.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I stayed here for business reasons. The room was very clean and I was very impressed with the lady who looked after us in the breakfast room in the morning. She made a mental note after our first morning how many of us wanted to sit together and what we liked to drink and so every morning after that the table was laid up accordingly with the correct amount of tea and coffee. The coffee was lovely and the breakfast had plenty of choice and was very enjoyable. The WiFi worked well for me although one of my fellow guests had trouble getting on line, not sure why.The only complaints I would have are that the quilts on the bed were too narrow and so there was always a part of me not covered, which made things not so warm, there was also no safe in the room and although the room had a fridge and microwave there was no tea or coffee making facilities. There is no restaurant attached to the hotel, but it is a short walk to a restaurant down the road. It was a good, clean efficient hotel and good value as the price included breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2016

This place is has a great staff, polite, friendly and service oriented.
The location is great for both Ramstein AFB and LRMC.
The food is pretty good and they offer coffee or tea throughout the day and night.
My room was quiet.
The only downer was that the pillow wasn't very comfortable.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MrI-tie
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I love staying here and do whenever I'm in the area. The ladies are welcoming, breakfast is excellent, wifi is strong, the parking is ample, the price is comparable, there is TV in English, and they remember my name and like my dog. Who could ask for more?

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Our mistake by loosong our room key but when we spoke to the owner about it ater syaying 3 weeks that we left our key in the door her mother the manager barged into our room stating our belonging was junk and nobody wanted our junk! The reason she stated this was because my wife didnt feel safe and wanted to change rooms. Afterwards we spoke to the owner and told her about how we were treated, she replyed SHE KNEW AND IT DIDNT MATTER IF WE LEFT. Even after knowing about what was spoken by her mother the manager. The wifi SUCKS here no reception until your in front of the hotel, there is a electrical tower station that interrupts the reception. The house keeping is not great either, the cable jas only 4 U.S. channels and the Herman stations has only10. The way Germans where treated with kindness is all we wanted in return.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family