L'Oreliane(Chateauneuf-de-Gadagne)
US$112
US$108
Le Petit Chateau(Chateauneuf-de-Gadagne)
US$191
Best Western Hotel Paradou(Montfavet)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$36
ResidHotel Grand Avignon(Vedene)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$56
  • Pool
Hotel Saint Louis(Le Thor)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Auberge de Cassagne & Spa(Le Pontet)
US$252
US$210
Blanche Fleur(Chateauneuf-de-Gadagne)
TripAdvisor
Loutamaris(Chateauneuf-de-Gadagne)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfresh productsvincentfarmmaslifeanimalsstylehostshome
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I don't know how Caroline ("the Boss" and hostess) and Vincent (her busband and fabulous chef) do it but each time we visit Mas des Vertes Rives, it just gets better. This was our third visit, so we almost feel like we're visiting family. We tell all our friends who are going to Provence (and some who live there) that they have to go to Mas des Vertes Rives. If they can't stay, they need to at least have dinner there. Caroline and Vincent seemed to remember all our favorites (which we have never had anywhere else): Bouillabaisse Poulet, Tauro de Camargue with Camargue Rice, Blettes, Lavender Apperitif, Pate, and Local Chevre with Caroline's Delicious Fig Confiture. And this year there were more amazing appetizers including Leek with Cherry Sauce (I think) and Basil Cracker. Next time - and there will be a next time for sure - I plan to write down all the delicious dishes. Oh, and another thing I really enjoy is practicing my French and both Caroline and Vincent are patient teachers as I attempt what must seem like the French a three year old might speak. We also had a great opportunity to practice even more French with a lovely French/German/Czech couple who were staying there. What a great visit!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2015

The owners make you feel very comfortable, the place is unique full of landscape and animals from the farm.
It is a perfect trip to go with family , the only problem was de language but we could manage it a little bit

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
433caroline, Propriétaire at Le Mas des Vertes Rives, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Thanks very much for your message! Hpe to see you somedays.....we will perform our English till there :) Caroline

Reviewed 30 April 2015

We just love Mas des Vertes Rives. Caroline is an amazing hostess and Vincent is a fantastic chef. We have stayed here twice and recommend it often to our friends. The rooms are spacious and quiet and we love the country setting. Caroline is an excellent guide to all the sights in the area. All of the delicious vegetables and fowl come from this organic farm. Here is what we had for our Dinners at Mas des Vertes Rives. Lavender Aperitif all nights)(our favorite, but many others offered. Cote de Rhone wines two nights (Armoire) and Vacqueras one night. Night One: Tauro de Camargue with Potatoes and Blettes, cheese Night Two: White Asperge with mayonnaise, Poulard, crème brulee with a cookie on top Night Three: Bouillaibaise de Poulet (chicken and guinea fowl instead of fish); one puts vegetables and chicken in to shallow bowl, then ladles potage (soup) over this, and finally rubs croutons with garlic and drops the rouille onto the croutons which are then floated in the soup. Absolutely delicious! Cheese, crème brulee encore.
This was the menu on our last visit in 2013 and I still dream of those meals and want to go back. Also, I love to practice my rather juvenile French and Caroline and Vincent both are great helpers with this. They are the best!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
433caroline, Propriétaire at Le Mas des Vertes Rives, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2015

Hi Alice and Thank you for your for this so kind return! In France we say "Never twice without a third time" so we hope to see you again. Provencally yours! Caroline

Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

I had a room facing the farm so I watched the pheasants (or were they geese) clucking by my window. The food was excellent. While some mentioned they didn't enjoy sitting at the table together with the other guests, I was fortunate enough to have a great dining experience with other travellers. It probably helped that I spoke french. Breakfast was simple and lovely. Is also a convenient place to stay for exploring the region by car. I would come here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2014

We stayed for 3 nights, and ate meals on 2 nights. With a lot of French guests, and real home French cooking, I feel this place provides an interesting insight in Provencal life.

However, as a place to stay, it is not without its flaws. It has very unreliable wifi, when we arrived we were not given towels (and when we were they were very old and worn), the rooms have no water, nor any cups from which to drink, and our shower, although working, was not properly secured to the wall. The rooms are big, but I feel some things need a bit of a refresh. The food was good, but overpriced at 25 euro a head, which on one night was only one course which is less than advertised. We had eaten gastronmique food including table wine for 30 euro elsewhere. The owners are nice, but sometimes it is hard to find them, and other times they seem distracted. On one occasion we were trying to drink some wine before our meal but our order was never taken despite having asked. This was very frustrating. Food is served on a communal table, which for us was very fun, but if there was a language barrier I would imagine some people would prefer to sit alone. I think it makes sense to ask the guests their preference.

All in all, we did enjoy our stay, but not without these concerns, and therefore probably wouldn't visit again.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple