“ Brilliant!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We recently visited this restaurant whilst staying over in Woodhall Spa. The welcome from all staff was friendly and attentive and the food was faultless. We would definitely visit again the next time we are over.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

good Indian food . Eat in or take away. If you plan to eat in make sure you book first this is a very busy place.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

On my wife's 65th Birthday, based on unbelievable Facebook and other perfect reviews, I took my wife to Silk Orchard for dinner (22.08). The restaurant was empty and we sat down and ordered. Drinks, soup and starters arrived fairly swiftly and quality was good for. Meanwhile others arrived were favoured with running service while we sat and waited for the rest of our meal. After 45 minutes of being ignored we asked for our check which, strangely, was produced immediately. When I expressed my surprise that they seemed not care, we received no apology, merely mumbled explanation that those who came after us and were getting better service, had pre booked, as if this was some kind of reason for the poor service we received. The lack of courtesy was harder to understand than the poor service.

2  Thank Adriaan V
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

A fabulous restaurant, booking essential. Closed on Mondays.
Fantastic food and service great value for money. Would recommend to anyone staying in the Woodhall Spa/Coningsby area. A must to sample the cuisine.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

It's been 3 or 4 years since I last visited. Food I had this visit was superb, staff very polite, attentive and friendly. Little pricey, but lovely quality and ambience. Will be calling again soon.