Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eddie_Yeo
Kuching, Malaysia

budget hotel

Review of Li Hua Hotel
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Nov 2019via mobile
a budget hotel located at town centre. Lots of pubs and night.club nearby which are not under my travel lists. However, there are few shops serving nice coffee and noodles.
Hotel conditions wasnt that special but for a double rooms cost RM 80, no complaint.
Date of stay: November 2019
      RM 110
    3.4 km from Li Hua Hotel
    3.8 km from Li Hua Hotel
    View more hotels in Sibu
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 5 November 2017

The only bad thing is that I confirm the booking one week earlier but no room was booked under my name until I recheck again the day before I arrived in Sibu.

There's a good kampua noodle just beside the hotel. The restaurant opposite the hotel also provide a variety of local breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2017
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    2  Thank 292junh
    Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

The other li Hua hotel near Sibi bus terminal is a new hotel. We stayed in a 3person room with 1 queen and 1 single bed at rm118 at level5. The room is spacious and would be even better if equip with mini fridge and safe locker. Bus station just located opposite the hotel, and is very convenient and a great deal for whom need a rest from bus traveling. In regarding of food, there are many restaurant nearby the hotel, there is a KFC just beside the hotel (they even provide free delivery service to your room in this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
    Trip type: Travelled with friends
    1  Thank 726jessiec
    Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Overall the Li Hua hotel at Bus Terminal is clean and good. However the bathroom cleanness need to improve as still got stain at wall. Other than that, is a good hotel to stay and receptionist was very polite and helpful too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
    1  Thank AJS863
    Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is an old hotel, and the smell of the mold is pretty obvious. Especially the washroom.

And due to the night club just downstair, sleeping at night is pretty hard. I recommend to get room between 5th to 7th.

If you using car, it will be a hard time for you to get parking nearby.

But the location is pretty good for nearby local restaurant, boat wharf, and Sibu Central Market. 10 minutes walk.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Reception was not helping always give excuses denied my request. Hotel looks very old feel uncomfortable, if not my friend suggest to me, I will not paying visit this terrible hotel, all staff ignored guest request, late lazy served, speak unpleasantly, all my image to this hotel I am worker need to be served them. Horrible hotel I never seen in my life.

Trip type: Travelled with family