“Beautiful, charming, well-appointed apartment”
Relax in comfortable living room
Kitchen like everything else totally remodeled Sunny bedroom with balcony overlooking park
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax in comfortable living room
Kitchen like everything else totally remodeled
Sunny bedroom with balcony overlooking park
Totally remodeled with huge shower
Another view of kitchen
View of cathedral just outside gates
Another street view of Paciano
Piazza just steps away for morning cappucinos or late night prosecco
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Lyndsey N
“Beautiful, charming, well-appointed apartment”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We rented two apartments from these owners last April. The apartments were so charming and so perfectly located. We were able to have just the right amount of privacy and together time. I get up early, so I was able to walk down to get a cappuccino while my family slept in. The view was absolutely breath-taking. We had a few restaurants within walking distance to choose from. We took day-trips most days, but also spent a few days enjoying the comfortable homey-ness of these two apartments. They had absolutely everything we needed. We enjoyed the gourmet kitchens and cooked some delicious dinners. I cannot wait to return to this spot. It is the perfect setup for traveling with people, but wanting a little privacy. I would recommend this apartment to my friends in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Sep 2017
Thank you! I look forward to your return next summer! We appreciate your kind words as we love Paciano and the apartments too!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.