The Sorrento peninsula with the southern Amalfi coast is beautiful and still genuinely Italian but always cramped with tourists in the summer and prices are outrageous. We used this very reasonably priced hotel as home base for our visit. It took some driving but it's about 40min-1hr to both Amalfi, Pompei, Ravello and Sorrento so it worked very well for us. Good, large breakfast buffet and a spa with outdoor pool helped to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- the Hotel S.Angelo is situated in Pimonte (NA) in a heavenly place few miles from the most famous Campania site: Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Positano and Capri. The Palummo's family has been involved in tourism business for more than thirty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Sant'Angelo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant`Angelo Resort And Spa
- Sant`Angelo Hotel Pimonte