See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2015

I've stayed one week in september and I highly recommend for a calm break. During our stay everything was perfect and the staff was so polite to make sure you don't need anything else during your accommodation. Every room has this amazing mountain view and since the hotel is surrounded by some reeds, you feel like there's only this hotel and no other around you. This one is the best for me.

Date of stay: September 2015
4  Thank Sevgi D
Reviewed 3 November 2014

We would highly recommend this hotel in Adrasan. The owner, Serkan, picked us up from the airport in Antalya for $70. Not bad for an hour and a half drive. Serkan is friendly and helped with whatever questions we had and his English is excellent. The staff, Kemal and Naci, were extremely helpful although we didn't speak very much Turkish. The breakfasts were fresh and wonderful, and the dinners were thoroughly delicious! The bungalow we stayed in seemed new, they were spacious, and clean with AC. The only drawback was the Wifi didn't reach out to the bungalows.
Everything we needed was within walking distance, but when we needed a taxi the staff was there to fetch one for us. Serkan drove us to our next destination, which was a good two hours away. He went above and beyond to make sure we were dropped off in the correct location. We would very much like to return here in the future!

Date of stay: October 2014
4  Thank Craig A
Reviewed 1 October 2014

I spent just 2 nights in the Ada hotel with my Turkish friend. She had the double bed and I had the single bed!! Have to say the mattress could have been firmer but it was OK for a few nights.

The pine bungalows were immaculately clean and the buffet breakfast was very good and filling. The setting was so stunning with the mountain backdrop. The beach was a few minutes away too. The small swimming pool was very picturesque and I would definitely return here. You Can hear if your adjoining neighbours are noisy and my friend had to bang on the wall a few times as it got a bit loud next door but it did go quiet after that, lol. I think we paid £60 for the room per night which was the same price at The Crown Plaza in Antalya, funnily enough. A great chilled out 2 days.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Tanji20
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My friend and I have just returned from Adrasan having had 14 nights in the hotel .the setting is beautiful surrounded by mountains and the sea just a few minutes walk away .We stayed in a bungalow I was in number 6 which unfortunately had a power problem each evening between 6 and 7 o'clock however the staff were superb and "flicked the switch" and on it came !! It was so wonderful not to have music playing was able to relax around the pool and read in peace and quiet .I perhaps would not recommend august as all Turkish children are on holiday and all other guests were families with children .I would return but in june or september when it would be perfect . I can't thank Serkan and his staff enough for the way we were looked after despite the language barrier.!Adrasan is almost all Turkish people on holiday which was interesting if a little frustrating if we wanted to converse with anybody!Note to self must learn a little Turkish!!!

Room tip: the bungalows were all in a good position
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Have just returned from 2 weeks at the ADA Hotel. The hotel has about 8 bungalows and a couple of rooms in the main building. It has a small swimming pool and is located approx 2 mins walk from the beach. We stayed in one of the Bungalows, which had a Double and Single bed, a large wardrobe and dressing table, separate Shower and Toilet room. It was probably the largest room we have stayed at in Turkey. Rooms were thoroughly cleaned on request, with clean bedding and towels. Breakfast was self service, typically Turkish and plentiful. Evening meals were of high quality with Soup, Mezes, Main course (meat, chicken, fish) and dessert, all homemade from fresh ingredients and excellent value. Transfers to / from the airport were made by the hotel owner Serkan, who also arranged and took us on a trip to Aspendos and Perge, as we did not wish to hire a car. Serkan also offered a Money Exchange service with very good rates.
Great small hotel, with excellent and friendly staff. Would thoroughly recommend and would not hesitate to return.

Adrasan is set in a beautiful long bay with very clear waters. It has a gently sloping beach, but it does get deep very quickly - We did not notice any strong currents. There were sunbeds on the beach, free to use, provided by either hotels or the beach bars.
It is a resort of two parts, one end with a number of relaxed beach bars and restaurants (no noisy nightlife or discos). The other end (Ada end) has tranquil riverside restaurants

Date of stay: June 2014