See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2016

The hotel is beautifully located at the end of the beach, with an amazing view. The rooms are really small and you need to bring your own amenities, as they don´t provide with soap or shampoo or anything. We were there for 3 nights and loved our time in Adrasan so much that the lack of details at the end did´t matter.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Best location in Adrasan among the other hotels. Good dinner, poor breakfast. Very expensive (55 € person/night) HP in comparison to other hotels. Boring rooms, very small balconies. Friendly personnel.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank BarisTurkey
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I made a reservation via booking.com believing that I will get the best price to Ford Hotel Adrasan Antalya during Kurban Holiday (11.10 2013-19.10.2013) two months beforehand. Before I get there I phoned and asked for directions. They told me that they will send a taxi to take me. Unfortunately there was no taxi. I arrived the hotel at 8.00a.m but there was nobody. Around 10.00a.m some of them arrived and they showed me my room. It was very small, unlike the photographs in their web site. There was a balkony door but no balcony but only a dark wall. When I reacted they told me I would spend my time outside anyway so the room is O.K.
Later after talking to other guests I found out that I was paying the highest price to the worst room and I get only breakfast but the others get dinner as well. I wanted to move out but they told me I had to pay the full price. So be very careful when you plan to have a vacayion in Ford Hotel. There are very nice places around it. Next time I will try them.

Room tip: Try to have room which has an axess to outside...
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank belkisgunes
Reviewed 28 August 2007

The Ford Hotel occupies a prime position one side of Cavus Bay, a small, relatively unspoilt 'resort' on Turkey's Turquoise coast. Sitting in the bar, by the pool, or on the balcony you can enjoy a superb panorama of the bay.

The hotel used to have guests from tour company 'First Choice' which is how many visitors first discovered Cavus, but they pulled out of the resort some years ago. The hotel is popular with Turkish families and subsequently has young children running around day and night - many Turks seem to have a very relaxed attitude to their children, which does spoil the serenity of the hotel!

The best thing about the hotel must be its location, being the best positioned in the village with fantastic views over the whole bay towards Musa Dag mountain. There is a super swimming pool which is well cared for. The hotel is a small low level building covered with vegetation. The smell of the jasmine in the evening is lovely. Rooms are adequate, with comfortable beds & air conditioning and decent bathrooms with shower cubicles.

The hotel is right next to the beach. Sun beds and parasols are available for guests, and the waiters will keep you supplied with drinks. It is a great beach for soaking up the sun and the swimming is first class.

The Ford is the most expensive hotel in Cavus - and substantially so, and breakfast is also rather meagre considering the price.

Date of stay: August 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
13  Thank lindale
Reviewed 8 April 2006

I stayed at the Ford Hotel in March 2006 with a group of friends to watch the total solar eclipse. During my 12-day trip to Turkey, the Ford was perhaps the best hotel I stayed in. The rooms were clean (at times a bit cold, though), the location in Adrasan was wonderful, and the hotel staff was attentive and took great care of us. If we woke up after breakfast ended, they would prepare breakfast for us made to order. We dined nightly in the restaurant and our menu was a tray of fresh fish, from which we selected our dinner, which was prepared on the spot. Idris, the jack-of-all-trades on the staff, spoke excellent English and was there to help night or day with anything we needed.

I highly recommend the Ford Hotel and the tiny town of Adrasan to anybody traveling to Turkey. You won't be disappointed!

Date of stay: March 2006