“Terrible waitress ”

Add it.
Saddles Pinehurst
Ranked #83 of 105 Restaurants in Durbanville
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Visited Saddles Pine Hurst today after I saw a post on Facebook about their play area, what a disappointment when we arrived and saw that the photos of the play area is misleading, the play area is small. We then sat down at a table, my 2 boys and my friends daughter was with me, the waitress that assisted us was clueless about the menu. I ordered food for my 2 boys. My friends daughter and I only ordered about 30 minutes later. My one son's food came, my friends daughters food came and then my food came. I called the waitress before I could even say that my youngest son's food was not there, she immediately said she forgot about the food, she only rectified it after I called her, completely undermining my intelligence.... Our food was served without cutlery. We asked if there was other options with the main meals but she did not know.... (how is that even possible?) Saddles Pine Hurst I am disappointed. The food is also not great. I asked for a mushroom sauce and was given a pepper sauce. The burger patties was tasteless and the chicken snitchell also tasted bland.