“Exciting food and incredible host”
Review of Annapurna

Annapurna
Ranked #7 of 97 Restaurants in Durbanville
Description: We are a family operated restaurant, we have been in existence since 2002. We strive on providing quality food, service of the highest level.
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Food was amazing, would eat here again. Try chicken tikka masala and butter naan bread. Hermie and Kristo

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Always used to frequent the Tygervalley branch. This was my first time at the Durbanville Annapurna and as always not disappointed.
I had the Lamb Rogan Josh (mild).
The mild is perfectly subtle, not too strong... Not too hot.
Lamb was tender and flavoursome.
Spoilt for choice when it comes to options on the menu. Good reason to come back again and again to try something different each time.
Hour Ricky is very friendly and gives helpful advice when suggesting / recommending items to select.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Took my nieces (v fussy eaters!) there in September. We were all Very impressed with personal service and advice from Ricky. Super food.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We have met the host, Ricky a couple years back when he owned Annapurna in Tygervalley Centre. My wife and I hosted my parents at this restaurant and the service and food was great. we shared bowls of authentic Indian Cuisine in the hart of Durbanville. Ricky is so proud of the food served we even got the chance to view his Indian imported tandoori oven with the coals burning in the kitchen.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Ricky and Diane are the friendliest hosts I've encountered in a long time and serve curries to most definitely write home about!

We'll be back in no time!