Oca Augas Santas Balneario & Golf Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel Cardenal(Monforte de Lemos)
  • Breakfast included
Parador de Monforte de Lemos(Monforte de Lemos)
View Hotel
Hotel O Casino da Rasa(Nogueira de Ramuin)
View Hotel
Parador de Santo Estevo(Nogueira de Ramuin)
  • Restaurant
Hotel O Remanso dos Patos(Nogueira de Ramuin)
  • Pool
Hotel Mogay(Chantada)
As Adegas(Castro Caldelas)
View Hotel
All reviewsdining roomlovely hotelfirst floorstayed one nightspa treatmentsveluxtourmealshower
Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is a very nice quiet country side hotel with spa.
Quiet rooms. Very good quality and a large variety of food at the buffet dinner and breakfast!
The spa is fantastic with a lot of pressure showers, bed jacuzzi, wet and dry sauna, inside and outside swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2016

We went during the week, and the hotel was not crowded.

The room was big and clean. Even though we got twin beds instead of double bed.

We paid around 60€ for a double room with access to the thermal circuit and breakfast. Very very good deal.

The breakfast was really good, with lots of different options, i could stay eating there for the 3 hours that it lasts... :)

Downsides:
- There is no Wi-Fi in the rooms
- If you need a bath cap or sandals you have to pay for it. (Each cap 3 euro...)
- Not really a downside for me, but if you are expecting to go walking to somewhere from the hotel, there is not much stuff in the surroundings. Even though, in a short ride of car there is plenty of stuff to see.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Stayed one night here, suspect it is a good place to stop on the route between Leon and Santiago de Compostela because it is in the middle of nowhere! We had been promised a free foot massage here in our SAGA itinerary so were disappointed to be told that this was no longer on offer! The first thing we did upon check-in was to try and book a paid foot massage but were abruptly told they were all booked. Not much in the way of friendly attention from the check-in or spa staff. Our room was on the top floor so had velux windows with a view over the front of the hotel car park. Very large room with a separate room for toilet and bath with a double sink in the space between the bathroom and bedroom, so very well laid out. Laminate flooring could have done with a good clean as I kept picking up fluff on my bath-fresh feet! Dining room was the best of the trip, as was the food. Was nice not to be shut away in a separate group dining room.

Room Tip: Think all rooms offer good views
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lou M
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the food and the service at the restaurant but the rest of my time there was not really good. The woman at the reception was never friendly, she should learn how to smile. The room was clean and nice but the bed was hard, I did not sleep well. The sauna is horrible, I was expecting to use it but I only spent my time swimming. The swimming area is good but I did not like they have limited opening hours. This is Spain, I get it but if you want to relax, you should be able to do it whenever you want and not when they allow you to, especially if you have to pay for every two hours you use their swimming/sauna area. I do not recommend this place at all

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dutchguy429
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Set in the countryside - so don't expect to be able to walk to bars and shops, set beside a golf course with its own spa, relaxing and well run. Rooms were huge and modern although noisy when I was there due to a wedding (not the hotels fault). Food (buffet was fantastic. The only negative comment would be the Wi-Fi as it was difficult to connect, maybe due to its secluded location?

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business