Caheroyan House and Farm
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Claregalway Hotel(Claregalway)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This place is amazing! So beautiful and peaceful, it was a great break from the busy city. Barbara and John take great pride in owning this property and this is evident by the way they describe the history of the building and ensure that all of your needs are met during your stay. We stayed for 4 nights and were very comfortable in our spacious room. The breakfast that is served in the morning is delicious, farm fresh ingredients cooked by Barbara herself. Both Barbara and John are very knowledgable about the area and can answer any questions you may have. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2016

we rented two rooms from the july the 23 2016 thur aug 1 2016 we had one breakfast only three of us of seven that stayed at the home . had too make a appointment for that the two cottages where DIRTY the only word I myself had too clean cobweb down my sister inlaw helped by doing the living room area . the water too the shower was not even worth talking about no pressure at all . this was not my first trip too Ireland and wont be my last it will be my last too this place and also no heat so many things . I will say the owner at the end did not charge us the electric I would have been more then happy too happy too pay if the pictures and the place matched .

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Barbara and John were so warm! Just took the time to talk to my friend and I about their beautiful property, the farm & animals. The whole property was beautiful. Our "tour guide" was a duck who walked with us down to see the horses, donkeys & cattle. We spent 2 nights with Barbara & John who treated us splendidly! Barbara is an excellent cook! Breakfast was so good. John helped us take out suitcases up and that was really appreciated as well. GO THERE - YOU'LL LOVE IT!

Room Tip: Our "twin" room was very comfortable & clean.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Incredible property, beautiful and historic. Barbara and John spoiled us from the minute we arrived. The grounds were gorgeous, breakfast was wonderful, hospitality could not be beaten. We so enjoyed talking with Barbara. A few minutes walk rom the town centre. You won't be sorry!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KGN_7
Reviewed 8 February 2016

We stayed with Barbara and John last May for 2 nights and had a wonderful time. Loved the gardens with lots of bluebells, the peat fire in the morning, the comfortable and lovely room and the tales Barbara shared with us. Nights were very peaceful as their home is set back from the main road and surrounded by trees. We would love to have stayed longer and hope to return again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple