Marathon Beach Resort
Myrto Hotel(Nea Makri)
US$74
US$92
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Cabo Verde Hotel(Nea Makri)(Great Value!)
US$92
Flower Garden(Nea Makri)
Agoda.com
Sea Nea Makri(Nea Makri)
Agoda.com
All reviewspool arearenovated hotelcoffee barperfect in every wayoutstanding staffgreat poolfew metersevery member of staffmodern twistgreat choice of restaurantsa nice place to stayrestaurants and cafesthe salt water poolagia marinapool staffappointed roomsbig bathroom
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel room was simple but clean. The staff is nice and helpful. The breakfast is ok. They have a large salt water pool. The sea is close by as well as a couple of restaurants.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I stayed here with my sister for 8 nights in june. It is truly AMAZING! This hotel is well run by wonderful people who do the best for their guests. I have never before experienced every single staffmember of a hotel being so nice, smiling and helpful. Thumbs up to you!!! The rooms are very clean. There are lots of restaurants nearby, try the pizza restaurant next door....best pizza in the world! I would love to come back!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ac567
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is a well run hotel attractively positioned and being 30-odd minutes taxi drive from Athens Airport is a good alternative to staying in the city. It is well priced and good value with dated but very clean rooms (no lifts) overlooking the sea in many cases.
The reception is VERY helpful and friendly. Lots of restaurants nearby. Effectively this is a hotel near a large marina.
Breakfast was poor. Plenty of selection but poor quality with no fried eggs and minimal service at the buffet. Food sat there and looked a mite tired. Shame, because everything else about the hotel was very good.

Room Tip: Some rooms suffered from a high level of noise late evening though this ended at midnight.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lemniot
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

After a busy holiday of a boat with 3 kids we decided to chill out for three days I marathon beach resort. The hotel surprised as a good value for money, nice pool with sea water, very clean rooms and very friendly staff (especially Lisa at the reception and the guys at the swimming pool bar). Haven't tried the beach because of the strong north wind. Thanks!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We recently stayed at this hotel for six nights. It really is great value. It was our first time at this hotel and our first time in Nea Marki. We had booked a regular double room. My first impression was it was ok but this would be an ideal room for my 24 year old son - but I was a bit underwhelmed - I am 54!! I didn't like the concrete pebble dash floor and the lack of wardope / drawer space was a bit disappointing. However on a quick visit back to reception we were able to move to a much bigger room for an extra 33.30 per night which we felt was worth it. There was loads of space and big bathroom wth a double balcony - so all good. The pool area is good and well maintained. There is a great pool side resturant with a very good menu. Breakfast is also served here which is also really good.
All in all a nice hotel - very modern but no frills in the rooms ( but that could just be me!)
Very reasonable.