“Takeaway Average At Best”

Agra Tandoori Coningsby
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Coningsby
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a modern indian restuarant offering dine in or takeway services.Open 7 days a week from 5:00pm to 11:15pm. We are are open lunchtimes also from 12.00 to 1.45pm. We are open bank holidays except christmas day. We accept all debit and credit cards. Food hygine rating 5 star.
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Very little meat in the dishes and flavourless naan bread. Only rated so high as always speedy service.

1  Thank Diana B

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This was my first visit to Agra Tandoori with family that had travelled a long distance and I was apprehensive because so often restaurants are disappointing and do not live up to expectations. Certainly not the case here. The premises are clean, nicely decorated and the atmosphere is lovely,
We shared the mixed vegetable platter and meat platter for starters. The presentation was so nice, the food even better, so very tasty. Onto the mains, we all had different dishes, chilli chicken, king prawn dhansak, a couple of chef's speciality chicken dishes, vegetable sides were really nice and despite not having it on the menu the chef accommodated our request for chana paneer.
We have been to the Agra in Horncastle and Woodhall Spa and neither are a patch on this place. WE WILL RETURN!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Always lovely food, both in the restaurant and as takeaway. My favourites would be the Butter Chicken, and the Peshwari Naans are the new I've ever had!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Well as it's the only Indian restaurant in the area I guess it has to be a good one and it is .
Been a couple of times and the staff are very friendly and attentive .
Great food. Liscenced

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Used Agra a few times in the past, and has always been `ok` at best, but ordered a
take away recently, collected it and returned home, things were missing from order and one madras dish was swimming in oil/ghee. Phoned to tel them the problem, guy who answered the phone has absolutely no customer telephone manner at all, and certainly didn`t grasp the fact that of why I was not happy. His remedy to this problem was for me to bring back the disgusting mess what they tried to pass as curry and at the same time collect the food I had paid for which they forgot to include in my order in the first place.

Got to be one of the worst restaurants for 20 miles. Now has a real bad reputation in and around Coninnsby as well as at work on the base. Will definitely not be using them again. Anybody reading this review, believe me when I say this place is very poor. Use the Chinese takeaway(Magic Wok or even the local chip shop) but give this place a wide berth... Overpriced and poor food !!!!!!!!

1  Thank Chris L