“Quaint pub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Old quaint pub with friendly, helpful staff. We had the seafood and meat platters. The food was hot and tasty. Would definitely eat there again

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were visiting friends and stayed in the lovely annexe of this pub. I understand we were the first guests but we were very well looked after. The room was decorated simply but tastefully,the bed was really comfortable and the shower room was big
Our breakfast was in our room and consisted of plenty of cereals, croissants,yoghurt fruit juices,fruit and tea and coffee...plenty of milk too and all kept in the fridge provided.
The room was warm and quiet as its away from the main pub building.
We would definitely stay here again and I wish them well in their new venture.

1  Thank Sheridan B
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This is a truly great pub . The staff are friendly and service excellent, the food is fantastic and not your average cook chill pub grub! Savoured every bite and our party of 5 all left having had a great night and experienced some seriously good food.... brill chef!! Thanks for a lovely night , will see you soon

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The White Bull is a friendly village pub with a good choice on their menu. Unfortunately the day we went they had vegetarian but not Vegan choices, also nothing for Celiacs. This is where the White Bull outdid many other eating establishments (both pub and restaurant), the Chef came out to see if he could help us. After personally going out to get gluten free ciabatta for me he made us some of the best pub food we've had and we've had some very good ones over the years. He made my Vegan son a very tasty cottage pie from scratch, one of the nicest I've tried, would love to know what he put in it as it was delicious. The only thing better than my son's Vegan meal was my gluten free dish which was absolutely delicious.
The staff and especially the Chef really go out of their way to ensure you have the best food, no matter your dietary needs. Many places will go a mile out of their way for you, the White Bull at Coningsby go five. Would definitely eat hear again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Top food
Fab staff
Really good kids play area, very safe.
I really found the personal touch a refreshing change.

Top tip!!!
Go for the belly pork! It's amazing!

Thank you for a really nice day out with my family.