“O-so Tasty!”
Review of OSO Coffee & Cake

OSO Coffee & Cake
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Cranfield
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Oso has an intimate, homely atmosphere. The staff have been delightful every time we pop in. We have sampled many different plates from both breakfast and lunch menus, and they have all been so impressive! In particular, the festive baguettes they have on offer at the moment. Their baked goods, namely their cheese scones, are delicious. They also have the cutest little ice cubes. A must see!!

1  Thank Louise W

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I've been here several times previously over the last 6 months. Once I had a simple bacon sandwich - they were not shy with the bacon and cooked it to how I asked. Perfect! Another time my partner asked for bacon extra on caesar salad and they didn't charge - other places would have added an extra £2 or more. All the prices are very reasonable. The staff are always friendly. I've also had the parsnip soup with bread - they gave me LOADS of bread! Some places just give you a tiny roll. This place is a hidden gem, i urge you to head in and try it. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Hilary S
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and amazing home made cakes. The croissant and chocolate bread and butter pudding is too die for.

1  Thank barney53_11
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place for relaxing with good coffee, dilicious cake and chilled atmosphere. Recommended for solo, couples or a group of friends.

1  Thank sirima c
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This is worth the sort drive from Newport as consistently good. All the staff are lovely and very helpful....you can call ahead to reserve a table! Met a friend for lunch which was delicious. The selection of cakes extremely tempting but we were still full however I did take a slice of pecan pie home for my husband and it was the best. Will definitely be back......

1  Thank lola584