“Food”
Review of Zadruga

Zadruga
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Komiza
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In my opinion, the best restaurant in Komiza. Aside the excellent food, the servise is extraordinary. I gladly recommend it and will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (95)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great restaurant with excellent service. We really enjoyed in food and ambient. Definitely will come back again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First off; I don’t understand the amount of bad reviews on this restaurant because the staff and food are PHENOMENAL!

I came to this restaurant first in 2019 everyday while visiting for pizza and a beautiful view. What more do you need in life?!

Now I come back almost 2 years later and it’s just as delicious for a great price! I recommend the Margarita, Amore or Mexican pizza! The staff is always nice and appreciative of my business too. I can’t wait to return on my next visit to Komiza.

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

I love this place a lot. Me and my friend arrived at April this year and it was one of rare places that was open. Service is really great and kind, food is amazing. I tried almost every single meal there in the last couple of years, from pizza to carbonara, diferrent types of stew and meat - everything was delicious and I had no complaint. Prices are really cheap for this location (this is an island so everything is bit more expensive but not here).

Recommendation for everyone visiting Komiža!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021

Great atmosphere and good vibes, amazing view on the sea, delicious food and pizza, and professional stuff...

Date of visit: April 2021