“Tasty Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017

As the restaurant in our hotel was closed for lunch that day, reception recommended this restaurant which was only a short walk from our hotel. I enjoyed a pizza and my husband had crumbed veal. Nothing outstanding but tasty enough.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

we went twice for dinner with kids in this lovely pizzeria. The pizza are simply great. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

This was round the corner from our hotel. We were the only English people in it...... but it was full of the locals and very popular. This is a good sign. The staff didn't really speak much English but this was not a problem. Food quality (we had pizza) was excellent, service was prompt and we paid 50 euros for 2 pizza, fries, salad and a couple or rounds of drinks. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

I live in London, where I often visit top end establishments, however, every time I come home to Milan, I immediately insist my family book a table. The Menu is often varied with new dishes, which gives one a terrible problem as one is torn between the favourites; pizza, seared tuna, or the new dishes which often appear out of the blue to distract the unsuspecting diner.
In all seriousness, the pizza is delicious, but this does not detract from the other dishes which are also lip smackingly tasty.
I always rejoice when gnocchi or amaretto and chocolate "budino" are on the menu. The menu is populated with both classic local dishes and some new interpretations. Everything is always beautifully presented and with a smile. Service is excellent and the price is very reasonable. I would thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

The greatest pizza we had in Italy. Friendly & welcoming every time we were there. Wouldn't go anywhere else when staying in Trezzo.