“Super Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Had a great night having really good Sushi. The restaurant is in quite a busy street but step inside and it is peaceful and well run restaurant. I had the set meal 20 pieces Liz had vegetarian roll it was good well made fresh. Excellent service and overall a really good night. I would go back and choose from the menu and perhaps a little less as the portion of sashimi was generous

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We booked which was a good idea as the restaurant is fairly small . the veg tempura and the endamame beans were delicious and the avocado rolls were perfect. Service was very attentive .

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Based on the tripadvisor reviews, I went to check out this place. On tripadvisor and on the opening hours notice of the restaurant it stated 06.00 PM that the restaurant will be open for business. We were in front of this restaurant at this time and the people in the restaurant said that we were too early and we should go back at 07:00 PM. They weren't ready yet. Hmm. Quite disappointed. But curious we are, we went for a stroll and came back at 07:00 PM. This time they say sorry, please come back after 25 min. Now we got agitated. They sent us away the second time. Normally I would not came back, but we really wanted to eat Japanse Ramen noodle soup instead of pizza or pasta. So yeah, in the end we came back and this time they were really open. Unfortunately the noodle was not that good. The broth has no taste and the noodle was not that special either. I had better. But hey, they try. I haven't got a taste of the sushi, I read good stories about those. But the noodle soup, would not be recommended.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Really liked it. Would probably go there again if I could. Nice fuzion food :).
Easy to get parking nearby and close to other restaurants.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

A wonderfully decorated restaurant managed with great passion. All dishes are plated beautifully and with extreme care to details.
A real gem...

Alla grande ragazzi... Continuate così...